Alphamar 12 and Penn FTH25N

Started by Keta, February 08, 2012, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

My mailman just handed me a box with some reels I told someone I wanted a few months ago, a Penn FTH25N and a ABU Alphmar 12.  When I take them apart to grease and inspect I will post photos.

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Nice.  Surprise daily keeps us happy. :D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: Keta on February 08, 2012, 06:54:43 PM
My mailman just handed me a box with some reels I told someone I wanted a few months ago ...........

I tell people about stuff I want but it never shows up. :-\    :D :D :D

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Keta

Tell me how many SS 113H dogs you need and THEY might show up.  The CAD work and cutting cost me servicing two ABU 5601 reels that have seen saltwater, the material came out of my non-ferrous scrap tub.

My source for these reels is a friend with connections, the price was too good to post or pass up.  The ABU LW will be for clients that can't handle keeping the line flat, the Penn is for ME.  They are made in China but they look and feel like quality reels, I will soon see.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Norcal Pescador

Thanks Lee. Ummm...... Would the dogs have reels wrapped around them? ;D  I just couldn't pass that one up without an attempt at humor. You have a pm.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Mad Snooker

I suspect lots of the 25Ns are showing up in mailboxes lately, mine arrived Monday.

Unfortunately, Penn forgot to put an FPS in the box so for now I'm just spinning the spool and drooling on it....