Hello from Singapore

Started by stevelauw, February 10, 2012, 11:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevelauw

Hello to all, I'm from Singapore. We are a small equatorial island republic in South East Asia (only 25 miles by 15 miles) between Peninsula Malaysia and Indonesia. I originally came across this forum almost by accident while looking for info on the maintenance of some Abu Ambassadeur reels. Needless to say, I was very impressed by the website and I found the information extremely informative and helpful, hence my decision to register as a member.

Thanks Alan, its a great site!!

Steve

Irish Jigger

Welcome aboard Steve, from another island dweller. ;) Lots of great information on here.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome aboard. Yeah, a ton of good info and experience here. Contribute when you can Steve.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Bryan Young

Welcome Steve,

You live in a beautiful place.  I love Singapore.  The fresh juices, the vast ocean beaches, and especially the chili pepper crab.  Yum.

Glad you found us.  Please feel free to ask and share from your reel experiences.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Nessie Hunter

Welcome to the board Steve.    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dominick

Steve; Welcome aboard.  I enjoy things Singapore, especially Singapore Style Rice Noodles.  I know what I am having for lunch today.  Dom
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

welcome!  there are a couple of boards that i check in on periodically. 

http://www.fishingkaki.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=89

http://www.fishingouting.com/forums/forum.php

do you know either of these?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

stevelauw

Alan,

I am pretty familiar with the Fishingkaki board but not so with the Fishing outing one.

stevelauw

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

vudo

Welcome Steve!  I spent some time in Singapore when I was little and have great memories from there.  Very nice country.