Main Menu

new guy

Started by diamonddave, February 15, 2012, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonddave

Hi all I'm dave found this site from another board. I use senators exclusivly have from 1/0 to 14/0 reels have learned to cast the 9/0 aprox 75 to 100 yards. Found the penn info great . Great site thank you Alan.   Dave

Dominick

Hi Dave: Welcome.  I have a 9/0 that I bought used.  It is in good shape and I will be using it in June.  Is there a particular way to cast such a large reel?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bryan Young

Welcome DaimondDave.  Yup, a lot of Pennies here.  You'll feel right at home.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

redsetta

Welcome Dave - you're in the right place...  ;)
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Welcome aboard Dave, nice to have you with us. Hey, what happened to the 16/0?
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome Dave! We all know Penns are best. ;D ;D
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Nessie Hunter

Welcome aboard Dave...........    ;D
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

diamonddave

Haven't got one yet. Somewhat hard to find at a reasonable price. I will have one one day

Dominick

Quote from: diamonddave on February 21, 2012, 10:52:04 PM
Haven't got one yet. Somewhat hard to find at a reasonable price. I will have one one day
Dave:  What do you consider a reasonable price?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Jimmer

Welcome Dave, just a Pennie wannabee

What - me worry?   A.E.Neumann

diamonddave

alantani

i dunno how you guys do it.  i can barely cast anything more than 25 yards!    ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: diamonddave on February 22, 2012, 02:28:32 PM
$500 or under
Dave:  A 9/0 NIB might go for that kind of money.  Realistically $100-125.  I have an extra 9/0 that you can have for $100.00 + shipping cost.  I put new carbon fiber drags in it and fully maintained the guts.  Cosmetically it is in pretty good shape.  That's what I paid for it on ebay.  If you are interested let me know.  Dominick