i'll be out for a couple of days

Started by alantani, February 23, 2012, 05:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

going skiing.  gonna take a few days out to ski on that sierra cement that the ski resort are trying to pass off as snow.  i hear it's all ice.  good thing my skis are sharp.  bryan has the keys to the place.  cell phone coverage is always spotty. 

i shipped out 25 boxes and envelopes yesterday, but there's a whole bunch of stuff that didn't get done.  mostly parts that didn't get send out.  spent a most of last night with my wife urgent care.  she picked up a bad virus and got pretty dehydrated.  it's amazing how much better a couple of liters of normal saline will make you feel.  spend today waxing skis, packing and going through the suv to make sure it's ready.  i'm back at the office on sunday and i'll try to catch up e-mail and the website then.  the remaining parts shipments will be delayed another week.

i'll catch up with all of you on sunday!  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

George4741

Hope the missus is doing well and enjoy your vacation.  We're in good hands with Bryan, not that we won't miss you.
George
viurem lliures o morirem

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on February 23, 2012, 05:09:01 AM
going skiing.  gonna take a few days out to ski on that sierra cement that the ski resort are trying to pass off as snow. 

That Sierra Cement is dangerous stuff.  It's like skiing in the spring with the weather so warm.  My wife dislocated her shoulder at Northstar trying to ski that stuff.  For you uninitiated the "snow" is like crushed ice and it moves like wet cement.  :-\ Very easy to catch an edge and down you go.  The best skiing is when it is below freezing, but not so cold that you get a face freeze.  I did not get any skiing in this season.  Alan, be careful.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Alan,
     Glad to hear Joy is doing better... the same happened to my brother 2 years ago, and the drip brought him right back to life, as well.
Have a great, safe trip!
Dom

Bryan Young

Hey Alan, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Glad Joy is felling better.

Have a great trip and RELAX and have a great time.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Rare

Bryan "Open House Party at Alan's House?  ;D *lol*

Maxed Out

Have a great time on the cement.

BTW, you may want to have Bryan check your front porch for that huge box of reels I sent that will either arrive today or tomorrow.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Rare on February 23, 2012, 09:34:00 PM
Bryan "Open House Party at Alan's House?  ;D *lol*
He for got to leave me the keys. >:(
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rare

Quote from: Bryan Young on February 26, 2012, 01:24:34 AM

He for got to leave me the keys. >:(

He must have read what I wrote....TOUCHE, Mr. Alan. You won this time  8)

alantani

the box arrived, thanks ted!  turned 56 on thursday.  spent the day skiing with christina.  she's  going to be 14 in a month and she's skiing circles around me.  man, that kid is fast!!!!!  on friday, we met up with some friends that had kids her own age.  i quit at noon to give my old body a rest, and the kids kept on going until 3pm.   it was getting pretty slushy.  woke up this morning and i'm still sore.  give me a day to catch up with the website, pm's and e-mails.  thanks!  alan

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!