Newcomer from Venice, Italy

Started by pasino, February 26, 2012, 08:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pasino

Hi my name is Pasino, I live in Venice, Italy and I'm a fishing addicted.
I fish mainly, bft, seabass and leerfish and my favorite tecniques are live trolling and drifting.
I own, one half dozen of Avet Pro, a couple of Tiagras and Torsa and a couple of Avet LX MC.
A friend spoke to me about this site and at first sight I foud it more than interesting.

Pasino

redsetta

Welcome from New Zealand Pasino.
Good to have you aboard.
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Clem

Welcome Pasino,

Everything you need here..

Irish Jigger

Welcome from the Emerald Isle Pasino.

Alto Mare

Pasino,welcome Paesano ;D.
Venezia is beautiful, I was there about 12 years ago and got spoiled at the Palazzo Gritti, for one week.
I also remember finding some nice hidden trattoria's in alleyways there.
You will like it here, any questions ...just ask! There are a lot of knowledgeable members here ;).
Benvenuto!
Sal, from Pennsylvania
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

kamuwela

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Welcome to Alan's site.  Glad you are able to join us reel addicts.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pasino

Thank you guys, it's beautiful to be in this community. I hope to help the community even though I'm not an expert

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Paleoreelist

The best day to go fishing is any day that ends in a Y.

Dominick

Paesano, Pasino: Benvenuti da Dominick Libonati dalla California. 
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome Pasino! Glad you can join us.
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

alantani

welcome, paisano!  you should find tutorials for all your reels here.  take a look and please let us know if you have any questions. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

broadway

Pasino,
     Always good to have another Italian on the board... I think there's 4 of us now ;D
Happy you're here,
Dom