Official Nov 11th Avenger full day trip

Started by pjstevko, September 15, 2023, 04:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crab Pot

Quote from: jlezama on October 12, 2023, 12:49:48 AM
Quote from: Crab Pot on October 12, 2023, 12:30:29 AM
Quote from: jlezama on October 12, 2023, 12:14:40 AMHi Steve
    I am in, staying at Alan's place, I am taking my wife's car, so in principle we can pick up up on our way
Juan

Thanks Juan!

We? Just want to make sure you have room and I'm not cramping anyone.

My wife will pick me up so you'll have more room for all the fish your going to catch!
Alan and I are driving together
Juan

PM Inbound!
Buy it nice or buy it twice.

pjstevko

My wife and I are staying in Morro Bay as well but I'm just gonna walk to the landing in the am so she can keep sleeping

alantani

i reserved the clubhouse from november 9-12.

1. honeymoon suite - alan

2.. double room - juan lezama and ron jones

3. laundry room -

4. bunk bed room -

5. couch -

6. lounge chairs -
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

pjstevko

I'm so looking forward to this trip as I haven't fished saltwater since the end of July!

I'll have a bunch of work friends with me whom never done this type of fishing before so it'll be fun to show them this. I might ask a few of you to help coach/assist them if I'm busy with others.

I'll be breaking in a new spj et-up on this trip and plan to fish only jigs!

Can't wait to see and hang out with everyone!

mikeysm

All I need is a parking spot and I'm good. I will bring some of my smoked bacon. Maybe some beef jerky also.i got the last spot on the boat.

Crab Pot

Jigs
Trap Rigs
Flys

That'll be my arsenal.

pjstevko,

How many newbie's you got?

Stick one either side of me, glad to help.

All I ask is if they get sick... do it downwind of everyone (especially me)!  ;)  ;D  8)

Steve

Crab Pot

Quote from: pjstevko on October 12, 2023, 04:23:09 AMMy wife and I are staying in Morro Bay as well but I'm just gonna walk to the landing in the am so she can keep sleeping

PS:

pjstevko,

That's why I had my thumb out for a ride.

I believe Virge's (Spelling?) requires you to check in at their shop before reporting to the boat.(?)

All,

It's been a minute but I seem to remember them giving you something to put on the dash of your vehicle to to park in there designated area at the landing. (?)

pjstevko

Quote from: Crab Pot on October 12, 2023, 11:12:10 PM
Quote from: pjstevko on October 12, 2023, 04:23:09 AMMy wife and I are staying in Morro Bay as well but I'm just gonna walk to the landing in the am so she can keep sleeping

PS:

pjstevko,

That's why I had my thumb out for a ride.

I believe Virge's (Spelling?) requires you to check in at their shop before reporting to the boat.(?)

All,

It's been a minute but I seem to remember them giving you something to put on the dash of your vehicle to to park in there designated area at the landing. (?)

We are fishing out of Morro Bay Landing and check in is at the tackle shop dockside.

Crab Pot

Good thing I'm getting a ride!

LOL

Didn't know there was anything but Verg boats...  :o

Ron Jones

I have the flights and boats booked. Can't wait to see everyone, it's been to long!
The Man
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

jlezama

Quote from: pjstevko on October 12, 2023, 04:13:36 PMI'm so looking forward to this trip as I haven't fished saltwater since the end of July!

I'll have a bunch of work friends with me whom never done this type of fishing before so it'll be fun to show them this. I might ask a few of you to help coach/assist them if I'm busy with others.

I'll be breaking in a new spj et-up on this trip and plan to fish only jigs!

Can't wait to see and hang out with everyone!

Of course PJ happy to help, I can also bring some extra setups for them to use, let me know what you need

mikeysm

Remember if you have jigs on your rod take them off for safety. That way alan doesn't have to perform surgery at the landing this time. Be safe.

Mike

pjstevko

Only a couple of weeks away! Hope we have nice weather!!!!

Bryan Young

@pjstevko @alantani

I will not be able to make it for even hanging out at the house as I have chemo and hydration that week ending in the 11th. Have fun. I'll be thinking of all of you guys.

@mikeysm awe man, you make some amazing meats that I'll be missing. I'm drooling just thinking about it. You guys are in for a treat when Mike brings his smoke meats.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

B, So sorry to hear you can't make it. You will be missed!