You know you're a Reel-Head when......

Started by Caranx, March 08, 2012, 08:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

when you're  just a guest (my mom's  place) and you're doing this,

Bryan Young

Love that chair.  Classic Leave it to Beaver time period.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Caranx

You know you're a Reel-head when you crack open and reassemble your reel three times in three days because you couldn't wait for all the parts to arrive.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

jay2578

^^^^ You have no room for plates!^^^^  ::)
Abu 6500 CS rocket x2
Abu 7001i
Abu 6500 C3

Capt Ahab

You buy two reels for one rod in case you like one better then the other!

Lucky for me I have two young boys who put a screeching halt to any reel work - tiny parts and a two year old do not mix at all

Plus he likes to use the tools - took a door handle apart on me last week. .. errrrgh!

Snagged2

Looks like the aquarium shark is leaving  ;D

Aiala

You look at Mr. Shark's collection and think, "Yeah, I could do that..."

NOT!!

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

I'm pretty sure there are a few here with collections bigger than mine. :D
Life is Good!

Alto Mare

Not knocking yours, but.... yep! ;) ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

thought about this post when in found a tub of the original dark blue yamaha grease a few minutes ago. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Tightlines667

When during the course of compiling taxes for your side reel repair buisness, you realize 9 months of free time (~1400-1500hrs) have been devoted exclusively to working on fishing reels.
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

philaroman

when you wake up & panic, because there's a strange, oily discharge on your sheets...  then, you remember that you dozed off while playing with a reel in bed

OldSchool

Receiving an Alan Tani wrench is given the same admiration as receiving a college degree.....

Shark Hunter

Quote from: OldSchool on March 15, 2014, 04:08:27 AM
Receiving an Alan Tani wrench is given the same admiration as receiving a college degree.....
I love it! :D
Life is Good!