Drag Kits - business transferred to Ken Reaber (Tenderloin)

Started by Bryan Young, May 23, 2024, 02:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that I transferred my drag kit business to Ken Reaber or known here as "tenderloin" as I would not be able to continue due to my cancer. He will be able to continue offering the kits that I designed. He is a man of integrity and would not pass the business otherwise.

Please contact him directly for all future drag kit orders. Thank you for your continued support and supporting Ken with this new business portfolio expansion.

If you have questions, please post them here or contact me and/or @tenderloin and we will respond at our earliest convenience.

Thank you for you support for over a decade. Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

John B

Hi, I would like to buy 5 drag kits for TLD 25 one speed. I will be praying for you Alan to have fast recovery!

Steve V.

alantani

Quote from: John B on May 23, 2024, 12:10:34 PMHi, I would like to buy 5 drag kits for TLD 25 one speed. I will be praying for you Alan to have fast recovery!

you would get those at smoothdrag.com
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

tenderloin

We are honored to help Bryan out. Ultimate Upgrade Drag Kits will be using the same quality part manufacturers keeping to the high standards that Bryan insists on. We have ample stock on all of Bryan's currents kits.

Our current dealer list..All well stocked with Ultimate Upgrade Drag Kits

Mystic Parts
HiFishGear
Brian's Fishing Supply

Please write if you have any questions or need help.  Thank you