My Collection

Started by Marlinmate, May 02, 2012, 02:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlinmate

No Telling how many there are. 16/0 down to a few 1/0's.  A Green Monofil, a Gray Monofil, A 130 Sailfish, a Lefty 259. A few Accurate conversions, a 421 Vom Hofe, and a slew of Penn Greenies and Z's in good to great condition.

FISHING IS THE SPORT OF DROWNING WORMS

alantani

amazing.  i've got as many reels but they are all in horrible condition. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Marlinmate

Thanks Alan...all but maybe one or two are ready to add line and fish.

Alto Mare

Beautiful Jessy. Wow I lost count after 100, and they all look great. Thanks for showing. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on May 02, 2012, 02:21:56 AM
amazing.  i've got as many reels but they are all in horrible condition. 
Lets see them Alan, since you came up with this great idea...you're up ;D.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Marlinmate

Thanks Alto. No telling how many there are, and I'm somewhat afraid to find out.

Marlinmate=Jess   (no y)!

Alto Mare

Sorry Jess, I haven't talked to you for a while. Is that a 3-piece spool on that 16/0?

Marlinmate

Pretty sure it is.....looks like there are visible "seems" where the horizontal spool part meets the sides.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

john2244

Jess,

Great collection !!!  If you ever count them let us know.

John

Bryan Young

and my wife thought I had reels.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

coores14

selling off just a few of those would mean more cashola for trips to Key West.  just sayin'...

wallacewt

marlinmate
if time spent on the reels was deducted from your life span you would live forever.amen!

mahalalololo

When I feel down I just open my reel Box and rediscover a reel all over. I pick the reels up one by one. The adrenalin of just feeling the soft but hard reel in my hand. I once got rid of some of my fishing equipment. I never forget the reels at all. they stay near my heart for always..... I already have my inheritance. I see you also already have yours. If I maybe pass away one day. Ok after 100 years or so. The one doing the inheriting will know what to Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keta

Quote from: mahalalololo on May 02, 2012, 03:10:10 PM
When I feel down I just open my reel Box and rediscover a reel all over. I pick the reels up one by one. The adrenalin of just feeling the soft but hard reel in my hand.

You must be sick in the head.......I do the same in the middle of a cold winter. 

I hate to sell my rods, reels, boats, rifles, handguns and pistols.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain