ReelSpeed

Started by elnath, June 03, 2012, 07:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elnath

Did I miss something?  I was trying to order a couple of ReelSpeed bearing pullers and I get no response from either pm or email.

I haven't seen anything here about a hiatus or anything.  Anybody got an update?

Thanks

jhbearbait

He doesn't answer anything. I tried for months to get some kind of response from Aaron and finally got what I ordered; otherwise, I was ignored.

Jon

kamuwela

he had some family health issues. he must have his hands full at the time.

bluefish69

I was told to call Dawn at Smooth Drag she handles them. I called 2 months ago & am still waiting.

Bill I don't know what to say about these.
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

flyforfish21

I've been through all of the above, except call Dawn. My business was directly with Aaron. Got some very misleading responses (at least he responded) and never got the spool pin pliers. Opened a paypal dispute, and no response from that. So basically i'm out the $45 i paid for them back in september... :-\

I wish him the best if he is having trouble, but give everyone a heads up one way or another.

Geoff

alantani

this is not good..... 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

I'll try to give him and his dad a call to see what's going on.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

borchcl

I have been waiting for the pliers I ordered last September also. I got the NO-CRO and bearing pullers in January, (love 'em) but no pliers. No reply to emails or phone calls. Sorry to hear there may be health problems, but this has gone on for nine months. Strange way to operate.
borchcl

Irish Jigger

He started a new post in March this year and was "active" in May so there is really no excuse for his behaviour.

Dominick

Once you hear that there are health issues in the family cut the guy some slack.  Let's wait for Bryan to get to the bottom of the problem.  Nothing is gained by bad-mouthing Aaron.  He'll make it right.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Pescachaser on June 04, 2012, 11:47:56 PM
Once you hear that there are health issues in the family cut the guy some slack.  Let's wait for Bryan to get to the bottom of the problem.  Nothing is gained by bad-mouthing Aaron.  He'll make it right.  Dominick
Dom,

How was the line?

Dominick

Alan:  I got the line wet but never did get a hook-up.  The weather was cold and windy in Baja.  We got skunked in 3 days of fishing.  I'll take it Salmon fishing soon.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

i put a call in and i am waiting to here back.  i was not aware that there were family health issues. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dawn

Sorry guys...I haven't heard anything either, have emailed him.
Aaron seems to me like he really wants to make a go of this plier thing, if he has some problems will just have to hang in and see what happens.  I think he also has more work than he knows what to do with in his "real" job.

Dawn

Geoff, if I ever get the next batch I'll try and have Aaron send me one at no charge so I can send it on to you.  Please remind me :)
Dawn

flyforfish21

Quote from: Dawn on June 05, 2012, 03:10:26 AM
Sorry guys...I haven't heard anything either, have emailed him.
Aaron seems to me like he really wants to make a go of this plier thing, if he has some problems will just have to hang in and see what happens.  I think he also has more work than he knows what to do with in his "real" job.

Dawn

Geoff, if I ever get the next batch I'll try and have Aaron send me one at no charge so I can send it on to you.  Please remind me :)

Thank you Dawn! Very Much appreciate it!

I can understand the juggling of jobs, that's enough trouble as it is. Then add family/health problems into the mix, and you have a nightmare. Hope everything is ok, and he gets back to the grind soon.

Geoff