New Moderators

Started by Bryan Young, June 06, 2012, 08:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Gals and Guys,

I would like to announce two of our new Moderators (with a few pending acceptance, I hope).  

Alto Mare and Redsetta

Many of you know Alto Mare for his Penn collection and his TANK rebuilds.  You may know Redsetta on his Daiwa rebuild of an old reel to today's standard, and knowledge of all reels in Oz.

Please welcome Sal and Justin in their new role.  We really appreciate their new involvement in keeping this site open for all to enjoy with high level of mutual respect.

Justin and Sal, thank you.  

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Congratulations Sal.  I hope I don't have to worry about you editing my posts like Bryan.   :D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

SeaUrchin

A bad day fishing is still better than none at all!

Bryan Young

Quote from: Pescachaser on June 06, 2012, 09:27:00 PM
Congratulations Sal.  I hope I don't have to worry about you editing my posts like Bryan.   :D  Dominick
Dominick, you do it just to get my attention and aprecation for my efforts. ::) so Alan does not  freak out :o ;D with your playful antics.

And Donimick, if you haven't noticed, I've added Redsetta as well.  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Norcal Pescador

Congratulations Sal.  I hope I don't have to worry about you editing my posts like Bryan.   :D  Dominick

Dominick,
Bryan and I both know where to find you.  :-*
Rob

Congratulations Sal and Justin.  :)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Irish Jigger

Congratulations Sal and Justin. We  appreciate  the help, advice and great tutorials you provide here. ;D

wallacewt

Yes sir, two worthy additions.

George4741

Congradualations, both of you, on your well deserved promotions. 8)   
viurem lliures o morirem

conchydong

Quote from: Irish Jigger on June 06, 2012, 11:12:25 PM
Congratulations Sal and Justin. We  appreciate  the help, advice and great tutorials you provide here. ;D

Ditto

redsetta

Cheers lads - much appreciated.
Thanks as always to Alan, his stellar team and the great group of members who make this such a cracker place to spend some time. ;) ;D
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on June 06, 2012, 09:36:11 PM
Dominick, you do it just to get my attention and aprecation for my efforts. ::) so Alan does not  freak out :o ;D with your playful antics.

And Donimick, if you haven't noticed, I've added Redsetta as well.  ;D

Yes.  I noticed you added Justin after my comments.  Cool move.   :-*  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Thanks guys! Alan has a great thing going here and all of you guys make it happen. I'm glad to be a part of it. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

john2244

Congratulations Justin and Sal !!!!   I am sure you both will do a fine job.
John

Nessie Hunter

Congratulations Justin and Sal. 
Great to have you both in the drivers seat!!

The pay & benefits are Outstanding.
The hours, schedules & vacation time are the best.
No where else will you get so much appreciation, accolades & praise for a job well done.
::)
You might want to stock up on Caffeine, Antacids and Aspirin!!!!!!!!!   

(I moderate at a couple of other fishin boards)...     LOL    ;D

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

well, considering that there is virtually nothing to do!  it will be nice to have justin on board, because his day is our night.  the spam filters have eliminated the spammers altogether.  that has been nice.  plus, i think they have just given up on us because all their stuff is eliminated immediately.  and the "12 year old rule" eliminates most of the drama.  anyone here would be welcomed to knock at the door and sit down and have dinner with me and my family.  actually, several guys have!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!