POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOLEINTHEWATER

BEEN DOWN WITH THIS FLU GOING AROUND. SOME REAL NASTY STUFF. WENT TO JURY DUTY YESTERDAY AND WAS TOLD TO GET OUT OF THERE. IT WAS TO BE A THREE WEEK TRIAL, FOR THE FEDS. 

HOLEINTHEWATER

LONG STORY SHORT, A BUDDY GOT BOXES OF OLD FISHING STUFF. SENT ME A FEW PIC. WHEN WE GET SOME TIME GOING TO HAVE TO GO THREW IT.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

hope you feel bettersoon...

smnaguwa

Sorry you have the flu. I had it too even after the flu vaccine. Anyone else who thinks they have the flu, fatigue-aches-fever-cough-sore throat-stuffy nose for less thean 48 hours, see you doctor for Tamiflu which might shorten the time you are sick. Others who are well, get the vaccine.

alantani

two girls at work have been hacking for the last 2 weeks and will not stay home.  they already started to spread it around.   >:(  you take care of yourself.  this one is nothing to mess with.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Wow, great pics Dave - that Rocket looks mint!
Packaging had so much more style back then ;)
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Norcal Pescador

Quote from: alantani on January 16, 2013, 07:03:58 PM
two girls at work have been hacking for the last 2 weeks and will not stay home.  they already started to spread it around.   >:(  you take care of yourself.  this one is nothing to mess with.   :-\

The whole office should give them a "thank you" card for sharing.  ;) >:(  Idiots!

If you've got it or think you've got it, STAY HOME and get well!
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Bill B

Great find....that pfluger looks brand new
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Bryan Young

Quote from: alantani on January 16, 2013, 07:03:58 PM
Good thing you guys have drugs near by...right?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

HOLEINTHEWATER

VIEW OF GLEN CANYON. THIS MAKES IT ALL HAPPEN.

HOLEINTHEWATER

TOM HAS BEEN REWORKING HIS ROADSTER FOR THE LAST COUPLE YEARS. GOT A 440 WITH A 6 PACK.

Makule

Thought you meant a Newell 440 and a six pack of beer.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

alantani

440 cubic inches?   :o
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

HOLEINTHEWATER