POWELL PIC

Started by HOLEINTHEWATER, June 22, 2012, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

a guy i knew had one when i was in pharmacy school in the late 70's.  beautiful car.  i'm still a truck guy, though. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

raumati01

I'm a ute and truck fan too,I get from my dad who had a model t he towed out of a swamp as a 14year old and put on jeep rims and tires he got off some marines that were stationed in his home town during world war 2 .He had a model A and a 29 chevy after that.

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

WITH THE WATER LEVEL DROPPING ON POWELL THIS WILL BE ABOUT AS FAR AS WE CAN GO UP THE SAN JAUN.
WE NEED LOTS OF SNOW.

seaeagle2

Keep the pictures coming, I really enjoy seeing them even though I don't usually post a reply, but I always check it out when you post a new picture.
"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

George4741

Yes, keep them coming.  Very nice photos.  I luv the southwest!

Quote from: HOLEINTHEWATER on February 06, 2013, 12:57:21 PM

WE NEED LOTS OF SNOW.

There's been way too many dry winters.  Did we get above average snowfall in the Rockies this year?
  George
viurem lliures o morirem

HOLEINTHEWATER

ESCALANTE IS ABOUT 70 MILES UP THE LAKE. THIS IS ONE OF TONYS PIC. I'VE ONLY BEEN THERE ONCE.

Dominick

Quote from: seaeagle2 on February 07, 2013, 02:57:39 AM
Keep the pictures coming, I really enjoy seeing them even though I don't usually post a reply, but I always check it out when you post a new picture.
Me too.  I have Lake Powell on my bucket list because of your pictures.  When is the best time to fish it?  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

HOLEINTHEWATER

WE USUALLY DON'T GO UNTIL MAY ON OUR FIRST TRIP. I LIKE  JULY THREW OCTOBER BECAUSE YOU CAN GET INTO THE STRIPER BOILS. YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN SHADE IT CAN BE BRUTAL OUT IN THE SUN ALL DAY.  FOR ALL THE INFORMATION ON LAKE POWELL GO TO WAYNESWORDS.COM. WAYNE IS THE FISH BIOLLIGEST FOR POWELL. ONE THING THAT IS IMPORTANT, IS YOU HAVE TO USE FLOROCARBON LINE. 

HOLEINTHEWATER

WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY, LOOKS LIKE MY LEFT KNEE MESS UP. GOT GET AN MRI. IT IS A #### GETTING OLD. AS LONG AS I CAN KEEP CASTING AND CRAWL ON THE BOAT. MORE OF TONYS PIC.

Bill B

take care of that knee....too many of my friends have said "I wish i would have had the knee surgery earlier"....one guy was 83 when he got his done!!!
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

HOLEINTHEWATER

seaeagle2

"One life, don't blow it" Kona Brewing
\"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there\'d be a shortage of fishing poles\" Doug Larson

HOLEINTHEWATER

HOLEINTHEWATER

BE LOOKING AT YOU ALL TUESDAY.