Apparently....

Started by Steve-O, June 28, 2012, 07:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve-O

...not posting here as frequently as I SHOULD!, gets these kind and concerned personal invites from some great guys. Thanks Bryan - or should I say "mahalo nui loa! bruddah" and to you as well Dominick.

You guys know how life gets busy....we added a new member, Grace, a race winning retired Greyhound to our family and the dynamics of life changed for the better... albeit a tad busier.

Sad to say I've only wet a line twice since last fall and that was in the last 3 weeks.  Doing more repair on that right after work with the Yak, me and local boat towers- the carp.

Got a great Father's Day gift from my sweetheart -  a trip to go up to Oregon in August this year - Columbia River area and or Buoy Ten to chase Trophy and keeper White Sturgeon and maybe a King Salmon. How do you beat that?

Anybody been there done that with some advice?

Plus the annual AK trip this fall.

Sold a bunch of Penns on ebay recently to downsize a few in the Jigmaster collection and get some AT tutored/revamped reels back on the water. yea!

otherwise LIFE is GREAT! if it were any better I'd be twins.

aloha

Steve-O

redsetta

Quoteotherwise LIFE is GREAT! if it were any better I'd be twins.
Good to hear mate.
Nice to have ya back. ;)
Cheers, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Alto Mare

Yo Steve-O, good to hear from you bud. Boy, that carving peroject is taking longer that I thought  ;D.
Glad to hear that all is good. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Aloha Steve-O,

Good to hear from you.  Wondered where you went.  Glad you are doing great.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D