Vacation

Started by Dawn, October 06, 2012, 03:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn

Hi Guys and Gals
I will be closed from October 15 to 21.  If you need anything please let me know next week.

Thanks
Dawn
Dawn

borchcl

Have a great time!
Charlie

Nessie Hunter

Your only allowed 2 vacations a year,,,, NOT 20......   :'(

Have a great time, enjoy..   Hope your going fishing??   LOL
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Dawn

20...LOL 
This is the second and last.   ;D

Dawn

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

broadway

Dawn,
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do... that means do it all!!!! ;)
Enjoy your vacation,
Dom

Alto Mare

Have a great vacation Dawn.
PS I just received the order, thanks for always being punctual ;).
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bryan Young

Have a great, well deserved vacation Dawn.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

UK Ron

Have a great vacation Dawn.

Ron

ossipeter

Wish you a relaxing holiday

franky

Have a great vacation Dawn.  Well deserved! Thank you for all the great service.  :)

swordfishsteve

Hi Dawn
Steve Angus here from Swordfish Marine Ltd in New Zealand, we Blueprint many Penn Internationals and was looking to see if you supply Carbontex Drag Fibre washers to suit Penn International 50 TW, 50 SW & 80 STW game reels , also lloking at buying some bearings and Cals lube from you, once your vacation is over of course, thanks for your help Steve

Dawn

Hi Steve
I don't have any Penn International drags.  I do have grease and lubes.  Shoot me an email   info@smoothdrag.com
Dawn