New member in Western NY

Started by dwarmbrodt, November 21, 2012, 01:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarmbrodt

Hello all,

Just sayin' hello to start with.  As I approach retirement I am rebuilding my arsenal of fishing gear. Still have a bunch from the 1970's... I just love quality vintage gear!

Doug

Keta

Hi from windy and unusualy WET SE Oregon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

harryk3616

welcome  from brentwood ny,  on the island.    you just landed on the finest web site available.  these gentlemen are here to help or guide you thru any reel or fishing problem you might have.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Irish Jigger

Bryan Young

Welcomeo Doug.  Glad to have you on board.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

dwarmbrodt

bluefish69

I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Dominick

Hi Doug:  Welcome from sunny San Mateo, CA.  If some of you don't know this, some of the best white tail deer hunting is in Western New York.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Alto Mare

Welcome Doug, enjoy your stay. Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

dwarmbrodt

Quote from: Pescachaser on November 22, 2012, 02:14:46 AM
Hi Doug:  Welcome from sunny San Mateo, CA.  If some of you don't know this, some of the best white tail deer hunting is in Western New York.  Dominick

Very true! I came close to getting my whitetail last night, but I was driving at the time..... bad year here for roadkill.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to  Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Dominick

Quote from: dwarmbrodt on November 22, 2012, 12:44:30 PM
Very true! I came close to getting my whitetail last night, but I was driving at the time..... bad year here for roadkill.

Too bad it is a bad year for roadkill.  Most roadkill goes well with a fine Valpolicella or Zinfandel.   ;) ;D  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.