Previous topic - Next topic

effective bottom rigging

paternoster rig
1 (33.3%)
live sinker
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

mimyanun

Hi to all maestro....im juz beginner in this fishing world ,perhaps can learn  couple tricks to catch over 5 kg golden snappers or grouper,

Keta

Hi.  What is a "live sinker".  If it is a weight on a slider it's my prefered rig for Pacific halibut.  Irun my main line through a swivle with a 18"-24" (45cm-60cm) dropper. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mimyanun

I guess so..but a 4 confirmation would u attach a pic?

Keta

It might take a day or two but I will.  Right now I'm trying to break 4"+ (10cm-12cm) of ice off of a walkway at my wife's school, it was -4f (-20c) last night.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Keta

I took a needed break and got some photos.  The plastic piece on the right is a store bought slider.

My go to Pacific halibut rig and my 113HN Tank.

Mark Twain

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

mimyanun

;D its freezing cold at some part in da world,here as usual hot at day n wet at night ,

Keta

My youngest daughter is visiting my dad in Bangkok and she said it's been hot there too.  +18F here at 17:20.

Mark Twain

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bill B

Welcome from Northern California....it was 28 degrees when i got up for work this morning......discovered when you scrape the ice off the car windscreen and then try to use the windscreen washer to clear the ice....you get more ICE....doooh!!!  Guess I'm a newbie in the colder climate of Northern Cal....
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Norcal Pescador

Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

mimyanun

Thanks bro,anyway does anyone know how to rigs for giant threadfin..?

Dominick

Welcome Mimyanun.  Glad to have you aboard.

Quote from: TARFU on January 03, 2013, 06:26:26 AM
Welcome from Northern California....it was 28 degrees when i got up for work this morning......discovered when you scrape the ice off the car windscreen and then try to use the windscreen washer to clear the ice....you get more ICE....doooh!!!  Guess I'm a newbie in the colder climate of Northern Cal....
Tarfu:  The secret is start the car turn on the defrosters full blast and go back inside for another cup of coffee.  Then let the windshield wipers do the work.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.