How does she do it?

Started by suitekids, January 15, 2013, 11:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suitekids

I live in South Florida, and its realy really far from Dawn and her smoothdrag company in Cali., but it seems I call that lady on a Fri. for parts, and when I get home on Mon. from work, the parts are in my mailbox!!!  I order bearings 8 miles away at Boca Bearing and it takes 12 days to get here....go figure??? I guess Florida's Postal service is as good as Florida's voting/election polls. My hats off to Dawn and crew and thier rocket fast shipping and customer service..Dan

redsetta

Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

suitekids

You roll good too buddy!! Thanks for my double dog 7500SS

Alto Mare

She's the best!
Dan, I'm also on the right side of the country,  I get mine the next day. I don't believe it's the postal service, I just think she likes me a little more ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

I live closer but mail does not come here directly, the time is about the same. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

suitekids

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 16, 2013, 12:55:47 AM
She's the best!
Dan, I'm also on the right side of the country,  I get mine the next day. I don't believe it's the postal service, I just think she likes me a little more ;)

Maybe true Sal, but, I suspect there is more to like!!!  ::)

Dawn

I like you all best!  ;D
Although I try to ship ASAP, I do have to give most of the credit to the post office!  Most of the time they do a pretty great job.

Dawn

Keta

>:(  Thank you anyway. ;D
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

I think Dawn is located at one of the Post Office Hubs for the west coast.  it's amazingly fast delivery from her post office.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

franky

I get my orders as if its someone just on the neighbor island...in 2 or 3 days.  Amazing! Just amazing.

Thank you Dawn.  :)

Nessie Hunter

LOL @ all of you!!!!     ;D

I live down the street a ways and get to meet her in parking lots and at Art classes (full of women I might add)....    Doesnt get much better then that!!!    ;)
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!