SCOTT'S BAIT & TACKLE IS OPEN AGAIN

Started by Dominick, March 03, 2013, 07:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominick

All you Alan Tani members that have access to Facebook check out Scott's on Facebook.  There are 37 photos and you all will be most interested in photo number 37.  Good luck to you all at Scott's.  Sorry about the old house though.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

Quote from: alantani on March 03, 2013, 09:38:21 PM
i looked.  which one again?
It is photo #37.  The new Penn parts and reel cleaning section in the hallway.  On the FB site with somewhere down the page there is a photo of a backhoe and a pile of rubble.  They lost their house.  Dominick  
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Bucktail

Glad to see they are getting back on their feet again.  Just placed an order with them last week.
Just a jig-a-lo

Bucktail

I took a ride over to Scott's today to exchange a defective reel stand (Penn's fault, not Scott's).  The stand was threaded wrong or something, we are not really sure.  Anyway, Scott checked it out for me and promptly swapped that one out for another one and four new screws.

I also picked up a few other needed parts, as well as some Corrosion X and Reel X.

Scott is a very nice guy and extremely helpful.  It's great to see the shop is up and running again.  If you ever need parts, accessories, grease or oil (he carries Cal's, Penn Blue Grease, Corrosion X, etc.), or even a Penn "Tani" wrench ;D, I would highly recommend him to all of you.

http://store.scottsbt.com/

-Bob
Just a jig-a-lo

alantani

right now they are the only ones that have stainless steel 113h gear sleeves!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Quote from: alantani on March 22, 2013, 05:02:48 AM
right now they are the only ones that have stainless steel 113h gear sleeves!
Wrong! I also have a few dozen ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.