I Just Could Not Help Myself!

Started by Keta, March 23, 2013, 05:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

When I lived in Japan, I thought they were bad. Everything was color coordinated. Rods, reels, bucket, tackle bag, cooler, and rod bag. I looked like a bum fishing in Japan with my Levi's jeans and a blood stained tshirt. Now you guys?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

BMITCH

This narrowed up 112H. Any one know the line capacity?? I'm thinking double dog, new 5:1 gears from Black Pearl, SS sleeve and maybe the hex cf washers Sal was working up. Sounds like a plan!!
luck is the residue of design.

Keta

I'd guess about 25% more than a 501/506. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

BMITCH

Thanks Lee. I had started another thread asking basically the same question. Just trying to get funds together for the frame kit now.
luck is the residue of design.

Newell Nut

You may have funds laying all around not being used. Last fall I wanted some custom Calstars and cleaned out my closets on ebay and in few weeks I had $1700 for rods.

Keta

Quote from: BMITCH on March 28, 2013, 01:36:26 AM
Thanks Lee. I had started another thread asking basically the same question. Just trying to get funds together for the frame kit now.

My guess was a little off,  It looks just shy of 11% more than a 501/506 based on the 112H and 500.
112H 300/30
500 275/30
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain