Main Menu

Hi there.

Started by El Guapo, May 14, 2013, 09:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Guapo

Would like to say hi to everyone and hope this reaches you all in good health.. one of my reels needed extra tlc to bring it to acceptable level and i followed Alan Tani's service guide and i was more than impressed with the outcome so would like to say thank you Mr Tani for the help and also included whilst doing the service a video and pic tutorial as i went along..

though reel service is already done here i wanted to know if putting video up here is acceptable as i added some extras as i went about searching how best to service not just this reel but any reel in general.

regards.  ;D

Bryan Young

Hello El Guapo,

Is that Mr. Handsome in Tagalog?

Welcome.  Videos are welcome especially if it's fishing related and if it meets the posting guidelines:

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=4959.0
http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=2110.0

Glad you reel outcome was better than expected.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

kamuwela

aloha and welcome to mr tanis place

Alto Mare

Welcome El Guapo.
Sal from PA
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

El Guapo

Good morning from a cold Cape Town.. thanking you for your welcome & response gents.. no stranger to Mr Tani's work from a local forum (South African) and having done the reel new found respect for all the work done as its not easy nor is it claimed to be but here we have a ton of material and i did just one reel lol.

Regards  ;D

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Bryan Young on May 14, 2013, 09:59:52 PM

Is that Mr. Handsome in Tagalog?

bryan, yes but guapo is in spanish and in tagalog it's gwapo...

el guapo,  welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood

Brian A

howzit El guapo.

aloha

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

willybendit

Welcome from England

BMITCH

Hello and welcome aboard.