Glad To Be Here...

Started by haydenfox!#$, May 21, 2013, 10:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haydenfox!#$

What a great resource! Thanks to everyone involved in putting out this information.

I'm in Tampa, FL, lets go fishin'

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to Mr. Tani's neighborhood...

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Welcome Hadenfox.  We have several memebers in Tampa.  Maybe you already know then or will meet up with them some day.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: haydenfox!#$ on May 21, 2013, 10:34:13 AM
What a great resource! Thanks to everyone involved in putting out this information.

Maybe you are glad to be here now, just wait until a spring flies across the room and you get grease on your favorite shirt and you put the reel together and it does not work, then ask yourself if you are glad to be here.   ;D ;D Oh yeah, welcome.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

kamuwela

Aloha from hawaii don't worry about springs and grease they can always be replaced ::)

willybendit

jlezama

Welcome from now Sunny Menlo Park CA!
And that was gold Dom!

Quote from: Pescachaser on May 21, 2013, 04:53:02 PM
Quote from: haydenfox!#$ on May 21, 2013, 10:34:13 AM

Maybe you are glad to be here now, just wait until a spring flies across the room and you get grease on your favorite shirt and you put the reel together and it does not work, then ask yourself if you are glad to be here.   ;D ;D Oh yeah, welcome.  Dominick

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!