Alan's new handle arms in SS

Started by Bryan Young, August 12, 2013, 07:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

And last, for my friend's reel...A red accurate knob for a 114H...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dynamo

The arms cost $8 plus shipping if purchasing the arms.  If purchasing the arm and handle, the cost for the arm is only $8.

The arm costs 8 dollars not counting shipping, but the same arm with the knob costs 8 dollars shipped? Did I read that right? And are 12/0-14/0 handles going do be an option later on? Those handles look rugged.

Bryan Young

Quote from: Dynamo on October 16, 2013, 07:50:17 PM
The arms cost $8 plus shipping if purchasing the arms.  If purchasing the arm and handle, the cost for the arm is only $8.

The arm costs 8 dollars not counting shipping, but the same arm with the knob costs 8 dollars shipped? Did I read that right? And are 12/0-14/0 handles going do be an option later on? Those handles look rugged.
if you will be buying a 3/0 or 5/0 handle in addition to the arm, there will be no additional charge for shipping of the arm.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dynamo

Gosh, that's nice. Thanks for replying! How much additional should the knobs be?

Bryan Young

I don't know what the cost of the knob. It was provided to me for the reel that I was working on.  You may want to contact Accurate.  I'm not sure if they are still available.

This know is provided without bearings (which I like).  I have had to switch out more bearings on knobs than I'd care to share. Those balls have load is big and bearings are tiny.

Dynamo

Bunnlevel Sharker

How much would a arm for the 113h with midsize nob cost?
Grayson Lanier