Started by Black Pearl, September 13, 2013, 02:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

ChileRelleno

Order invoice received and PAID!

Early Christmas!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

2 Hex and 2 Vanilla for Me!
I don't care if all I get is Reindeer poop! :D
That's what my son keeps telling me I am getting! :P
Life is Good!

Tate

I am going to have to order one and also get a ss dog. Yesterday, I think I fried my dog or gear sleeve on my 9/0 while breaking loose a large stingray bait from he bottom while surf fishing.  I haven't had a chance to open it up yet and verify.  I was able to add an extra ht-100 drag washer in my stack.  Do you think this might have contributed to my anti- reverse failure?  Btw, reeling in about 500 yards of line without anti-reverse bites.  And I got blanked while my greenhorn friend and his son caught a monster black drum, a decent bull red,  slot red and a keeper size black drum.  I was happy for them.  Some days just don't go your way.

Tate

floating doc

Today is the first of December...are we too late? I bought a 115 today. Didn't plan on it, but twenty bucks at the pawn shop. Can't pass that up.

Actually I'm just worried about missing out on a limited run. If the 115 gears are going into production (including the hex version), I would rather wait until next year and pay full price.
Central Florida

Black Pearl

Quote from: floating doc on December 02, 2013, 03:50:28 AM
Today is the first of December...are we too late? I bought a 115 today. Didn't plan on it, but twenty bucks at the pawn shop. Can't pass that up.

Actually I'm just worried about missing out on a limited run. If the 115 gears are going into production (including the hex version), I would rather wait until next year and pay full price.

The 115L gear set production is done. It is ready for shipping on 12/5. Since 115L and 114H share the same main gear, therefore HEX main gear can be used by both models. Hex main gear (114H or 115L) will not be in production anymore until there is a demand for it. Currently, I have about 20 HEX main gears.

Thanks,
--Alan

Black Pearl

floating doc

Wow! Pass these off as fine art!

If I wait until spring, I should still be able to buy this standard Black Pearl gear and a 115L pinion, correct? What will the price be then?
Central Florida

broadway

Alan,
    You should make a teeny weeny bikini for them cause they are sexy!
Hope they work as good as they look, nice job!
Dom

Shark Hunter

Quote from: floating doc on December 04, 2013, 04:26:31 AM

If I wait until spring, I should still be able to buy this standard Black Pearl gear and a 115L pinion, correct? What will the price be then?
5 Kazillion Dollars!!! Muaaahaahaaa! :D
Life is Good!

floating doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 04, 2013, 05:13:22 AM

5 Kazillion Dollars!!! Muaaahaahaaa! :D

Okay,  I think that there has got to be a way to connect this statement with the photo of your purchases from the last two months.  :D

Is that what you tell your wife? " I have to buy now before the price goes up! "
Central Florida

Shark Hunter

I know nothing. :P
I say nothing. ;)
I just bought her a new Car. I think I'm good. ;)
2014 Chevy Cruze. She Loves it!
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Quote from: broadway on December 04, 2013, 04:59:13 AM
Alan,
Dom
Careful for what you wish for Dom! :D
Life is Good!

floating doc

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 04, 2013, 05:57:47 AM
Alan,
Dom
Careful for what you wish for Dom! :D

Ooooh, is the site still family friendly? NSFW!  ;)
Central Florida

Black Pearl

Alan,
Dom
Dom,

You should know that my gear sets work great as well as they look. :).

$72.99 is the regular price.