$72.99: 115L Stainless Steel Gear Set

Started by Black Pearl, September 13, 2013, 02:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Pearl

That is USPS office for you.

I think I will offer USPS Express and USPS Priority from now on. Of course, there will be more money on those shipping methods.

Will that be a good service? ???

ChileRelleno

Nope, cause you can't please everyone all the time.
Guarantee ya, somebody will think it should've been Overnighted for free.
Neat thing is, they get over it.

Me though, I'm a happy camper.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Alto Mare

Quote from: Black Pearl on December 12, 2013, 02:42:36 AM

I think I will offer USPS Express and USPS Priority from now on. Of course, there will be more money on those shipping methods.

Lets make things clear, I never mentioned anything about slow shipping, all I said was that you didn't send them to me. I received the other goodies way before everyone else, the only problem was that you forgot to add the gears ;D.
if it was slow shipping on your part, I wouldn't be complaining . Keep these upgrades coming buddy, we'll wait. ;)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Black Pearl

Quote from: Black Pearl on December 12, 2013, 02:42:36 AM

This will give people more choices. This is what I call ACA. No, it is not Affordable Care Act and trust me that is no way affordable at all.

My ACA is stand for Alan's Carrier Act..... ;)

Shark Hunter

Just keep on doing what your doing Chui. You'll have no complaints from me. ;)
USPS lost some washers I had coming from Lee. It happens.
Life is Good!

floating doc

Remember, it's December. All the package shipping services are going to be busy this month.

I'll be tanking my 115L, but not for a few months.
Central Florida

broadway

I wasn't complaining either, Alan... I was just stating whether or not I received them as of yet.
No rush here, I'm wrapping gifts this time of year instead of wrapping line on a spool ;)
PS- I can't use them until April anyway :(
Looking forward to their arrival.
Keep the upgrades rollin'!
Thanks
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on December 12, 2013, 05:59:28 AM
No rush here, I'm wrapping gifts this time of year instead of wrapping line on a spool ;)
Thanks
Dom

Dom, do I need to confirm my address?   ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Not yet, I think I still have it! .. I'll let ya know ;)
Dom