how's it? greetings from a newbie

Started by chamorro1, September 17, 2013, 09:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chamorro1

i've been lurking on this website for a while, what a great resource with a wealth of knowledge!  and no trash talk!  thanks for all the info guys.  but dang it, the more i learn the more i realize how much i don't know.  when will it end?!

Ron Jones

Welcome to the sand box.

One thing you learn quick around here, it never ends, just gets better and better.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Dominick

Welcome from Sunny San Mateo, California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

alantani

welcome.  yeah, we have an 11 year old rule here.  you can't write anything on this board that would be inappropriate for my 11 year old daughter to read.  it's funny that most boards have a full page of rules, yet this one sentence makes things more clear that 20 pages could. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

redsetta

Welcome aboard chamorro.
Quote...when will it end?!
It's only just begun ;) ;D
All the best, Justin
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Welcome Chamarro! ;D
It doesn't end. You just keep enjoying! ;D
Life is Good!

Bill B

What the Boss said X2....Welcome from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

harryk3616

welcome from long island new york,   enjoy

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood" or as others would write "to the dark side"...

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

chamorro1

Quote from: alantani on September 17, 2013, 11:41:19 PM
welcome.  yeah, we have an 11 year old rule here.  you can't write anything on this board that would be inappropriate for my 11 year old daughter to read.  it's funny that most boards have a full page of rules, yet this one sentence makes things more clear that 20 pages could. 

simply genius.  i love it, and thanks for all the "welcomes".  i'll be picking your brains soon... 

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD