Main Menu

Aloha

Started by bitedez, September 29, 2013, 05:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitedez

Just wanted to say hi and thank everyone for their contributions.  In the past I've been getting my reels serviced at sav on tackle in California.  I'm eager to learn how I can do this myself!

UK Ron

Shark Hunter

You are in the right place!
Welcome ;)
Life is Good!

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

saltydog

Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

alantani

it's addicting.  welcome!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Cone

"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: alantani on September 29, 2013, 05:48:08 PM
it's addicting.  welcome!!!!!

x2 and welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Dynamo

kamuwela

mahalo for joining us

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

Makule

Aloha.  E komo mai.

Where are you located?
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Dominick

Bitedez: I am jealous every time I see a welcome in Hawaiian.  Since we don't have another language on the mainland I decided to create a few words of welcome.  I went to my thesaurus and researched the word welcome.  It turns out to be a daunting task creating a welcome word because here is what I found under welcome:  :-\ appreciated, desirable, gratifying, pleasant, pleasing, refreshing, satisfying, accepted, cherished, contenting, cordial, desired, esteemed, good, honored, invited, nice, wanted, acceptable, agreeable, congenial, delightful, favorable, genial, grateful, pleasurable, sympathetic.  Please accept these words of welcome from sunny San Mateo, California.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.