Penn senator 12/0 parts

Started by merinogabriel, November 03, 2013, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merinogabriel

Good evening friends. I have one question. I'm needing a spool and left and right side plates of a penn 12/0. I have many parts to assemble the reel that are in a state very ugly cosmetic therefore seek the most economical possible in these parts. Does not matter if they look bad, I need you only are in good condition for fishing. Who are healthy and operational.
Someone could suggest me or sell me these parts. Alan, if you can provide to me would be great. I know you got a lot of people who may have what you need lying in some garage. I also would be useful to the 4 rings. The internal and external 2 pairs. With these parts could build two reels that would be very ugly but functional.
Thank you very much.

Shark Hunter

These are some hard parts to come buy Gabriel. I recently switched out some bushing plates for bearing ones and replaced the spool with an aluminum one. I got the plates off ebay and the spool from Mystic Reel Parts. The rings don't fit that well, I think I need some new ones too. I paid 30 each for the plates and $75 for the spool. I don't have any parts you need to spare, but maybe someone else here does. I gave the three piece spool away to member here.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Life is Good!

Bunnlevel Sharker

Keep cruisin eBay and any estate sales and things like that.....you will eventually find a deal
Grayson Lanier