Hello from San Diego

Started by Red Locks, November 22, 2013, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Locks

I just started fishing about a year and a half ago and it's not getting old anytime soon. I don't think I could quit this habit. My only wish was to have discovered this addiction sooner. I've been lurking this forum for a few weeks and have learned so much. Thank you Alan and every contributor here for giving me the knowledge and courage to do my first reel maintenance (Penn Fathom 30). I swear that the reel is working better than when I first got it. *fist pump*

alantani

welcome!  glad everything is working out for you! 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DaBigOno

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Cone

Welcome! I always go through any new reel before I use it. Most of them even work afterward!   ;)    Bob
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est." (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
   -    Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 4 BC – 65 AD

Bryan Young

Aloha Red.  Welcome to the addiction...both fishing and reel maintenance.  Good to have ya.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

saltydog

Welcome and you have got involved in a hobby that will give you something to do for the rest of your life. I've been at it 30+ years and it never gets old.
Remember...."The soldier above all other people prays for peace, for he
must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war!" Douglas
MacArthur

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Irish Jigger

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...

Red Locks

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Hoping to learn even more from all of you.