Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

1.  112H reel
1.  BP 5:1 gears
1.  Bryan's 5+1 drag stack
1.  Lee(Keta) HD arm
1.  TN3K kit (Greg, Chowderpuff)
1.  SS yoke (dawn)
14. Home made SS Torx screws( idea from VW)

Equals one BAD A@@ jigging reel

luck is the residue of design.

BMITCH

Oh yeah, and last but not least... Double alternating SS dogs. Thanks to a friend across the big pond ;D ;D

Bryan Young

Wow!!! 

That's a purdy reel you created there. How did you make those torq screws?   
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Alto Mare

Gorgeous reel Bob ;), I also want to know how you guys made those torx screws and where did you get them from.
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

BMITCH

Bryan and Sal, I'm not in my shop right now to find out where I ordered the 5-50 SS flat head Torx. The edge was taken off with a bench grinder on the side of the wheel. Then buffed with a dremmel and compound. If you look close enough you will see the screws are not all uniform. Best I could do with stone age tools. If that four letter word "work" wouldn't get in the way I think I would have done a better job on them.
Bob

Shark Hunter

Looks good to Me Bob!
Nice Job Buddy! ;)
Life is Good!

erikpowell

Now that is schweeeet!
I too especially like the custom torx screws... cool look.

Nice Keta cranker too, looks burly  ;)

broschro

looks sweet :o now go get a big ole reef donkey

Irish Jigger

Beautiful reel you have created there Bob. Nice work on the Torx screws. Would be a pity to get fish scales on that one ;)

BMITCH

Thanks guys. Tom I'd put scratches on it if it means FISH!!

bluefish69

The work you did on that reel is beautifull & the screws really make that reel PoP.

I thought the Penn screws were 5/40

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

DaBigOno

Awesome job Bob.

Definitely a Alto Jr. Reel
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

BMITCH

Mike, your right . I ment 5-40's

Keta

Quote from: BMITCH on November 30, 2013, 06:06:24 PM
Bryan and Sal, I'm not in my shop right now to find out where I ordered the 5-50 SS flat head Torx. The edge was taken off with a bench grinder on the side of the wheel. Then buffed with a dremmel and compound. If you look close enough you will see the screws are not all uniform. Best I could do with stone age tools. If that four letter word "work" wouldn't get in the way I think I would have done a better job on them.
Bob

Try chucking the screw in a drill and then grinding them running the drill counter to the grinder stone.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

AndrewC

Nice job......I've got an old 113h I'm about to do the same think to
The worlds a better place when its upside down