Chris Gatorfan

Thanks for the update Tom.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Yes,
Brace for me too Eric.
Life is Good!

erikpowell

Roger that, thanks guys, and thank you for chiming in Tom.
I'll need to order up a brace.
Can't wait to see those frames!

Cortez_Conversions

Here's a few more pics, I'm showing an Accurate kit in case anyone only has sideplates.
As you can see, the lugs are visable but still functional.

Made in USA and China

Made in USA

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Topshot

PLEASE just take my money already!!! :o
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Chris Gatorfan

:o AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH PPPRRREEEETTTTTTTYYYYYY ;D
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Tightlines667

Wow!
Those came out reel nice!
Good choice on colors too! 

Did the black colored frames end up comming out with a slightly harder or more durable finish?  or are both finishes the same in this regard?
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Ron Jones

Wow,
I am working on putting together a set of 6/0Ws for trolling, but after seeing this I might move up.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: Tightlines666 on January 19, 2014, 09:49:14 PM
Wow!
Those came out reel nice!
Good choice on colors too! 

Did the black colored frames end up comming out with a slightly harder or more durable finish?  or are both finishes the same in this regard?

Yes, the black is Type III hard anodize, and is much harder than the standard type II.

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

broadway

Tom,
    Thanks for explaining the frames in detail and the photos.  Erik has been trying to help me out with getting photos on here, but I haven't had much of a chance lately... the holidays, 4 family birthdays, I'm re-doing my bathroom (by myself), recent engagement, wedding planning, etc. Oh, I forgot to mention I work too. :o  Very soon I'll follow Erik's step-by-step photo-poster-upperer directions and Bob's cast net video when the season nears, but first I gotta get you guys the TOMDOM frames ;)
Thanks,
Dom

Chris Gatorfan

Oh yeah...Thats what i'm talking about.
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Shark Hunter

Looks Awesome Tom! Sal was right! You are a Genius! ;)
Life is Good!

Topshot

Bring on the frames!!! My wife is going to hate you for making these frames. I'm going to be walking around the house all day pretending to catch stuff. My dog might not like it either  :D
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Topshot on January 20, 2014, 02:29:56 AM
Bring on the frames!!! My wife is going to hate you for making these frames. I'm going to be walking around the house all day pretending to catch stuff. My dog might not like it either  :D
lol :D
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Aiala on January 18, 2014, 09:13:55 PM
Woo-hoo, I won it for 89 bucks! (Plus CA tax & shipping, but still.) I think it'll be perfect for the new frame once I detail it. Can't wait!  :D

~A~
You did good Aiala, but I think you are going to need a rod clamp. I can't see one in the listing.
Life is Good!