THE "BEAST" FROM THE EAST!!!

Started by BMITCH, December 22, 2013, 04:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMITCH

Dominick, that is a most gracious invitation. Unfortunately I must decline this year. This is a must on my bucket list, right up there with Costa Rica. I'm sure you gentlemen have the Cabo thing wired. I would most likely return a changed man. If your over this way please let me know. I hoping this year my time constraints will be better. Time will tell. Thanks again.
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Dominick

Quote from: Shark Hunter on December 24, 2013, 07:32:31 AM
Man, that sounds like fun! I bet its Hotter than you know what in June down in Cabo.
The last 2 weeks in June can get hot but it is usually pretty nice.  Cool mornings and evenings and hot during the day. This is just before the July and August doldrums. 

Quote from: BMITCH on December 24, 2013, 12:06:19 PM
Dominick, that is a most gracious invitation. Unfortunately I must decline this year. This is a must on my bucket list, right up there with Costa Rica. I'm sure you gentlemen have the Cabo thing wired. I would most likely return a changed man. If your over this way please let me know. I hoping this year my time constraints will be better. Time will tell. Thanks again.
Bob
I may be over that way in February.  Joe and I may go to Puerto Rico in February for some Tarpon fishing.  My best Tarpon is 80lbs.  I'm looking to beat it.  I love fishing in the mangrove swamps.  February is mating time for giant iguanas.  The males turn several bright colors and hang out over the mangrove canals.  It is quite beautiful.  I'll PM you when I'll be in NJ.  If you want to go to PR I'll figure out the details.  Nothing is set yet.  If you ever plan a big game fishing trip go for Cabo.  Joe and I did the Costa Rico thing but IMHO it is not as good as Cabo.  By the way, I'm not rich most of these trips can be had on the cheap. Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

BMITCH

"on the cheap" ALWAYS sounds good. I lived in Isla Verde as a kid for 6 yrs. I wasn't much of a fisherman back then, mostly surfing in PR. Let me know when youll be this way in feb. happy holidays to you and yours. Be safe
Bob
luck is the residue of design.