Need a flathead reel

Started by Topshot, January 28, 2014, 06:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 29, 2014, 09:17:48 AM
All good points Ron. I don't even freshwater fish anymore. Once I started Sharkin'. I sold my Fish-n-ski and bought a Kayak. Its the Salt life for me and I'm not bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Or hunting elephant with a mouse rifle.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Ron Jones

Lee,
Aparently their are some people who think that is fun, the 7mm Mauser has taken quite a few elephant back in it's day. Today, many of the Magnumatics wouldn't use it on anything bigger than a squirrel! ;D
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Keta

A cut down Brazilian 7mm Mauser was the rifle I taught my kids to shoot, no 22s.  I love it.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Quote from: Keta on January 29, 2014, 11:34:01 PM
A cut down Brazilian 7mm Mauser was the rifle I taught my kids to shoot, no 22s.  I love it.
Here you go Son. Fire this Cannon! :D
Life is Good!

Keta

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 30, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
Quote from: Keta on January 29, 2014, 11:34:01 PM
Here you go Son. Fire this Cannon! :D

My daughters shot it too, the stock was made to fit a kid and I down loaded light bullets for them.

Mark Twain

Ron Jones

That there is the way you do it. My daughter shot my 41 Mag blackhawk when she was 7, but the cases were loaded with Trail Boss.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"