Still building reels

Started by Leif, February 07, 2014, 07:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leif

Still at it.

Leif
Cod is King

Bryan Young

Nice collection...at some point, you better get to using and not just building.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Tile

Nice reels  :). Some even have matching red line on them.
In solid fiberglass we trust

Ron Jones

That Newelled, Accuplated 500 is amazing. Right up my alley.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

DaBigOno

Wow!   Please get more pics of that little red reel.   Looks like it might be a Accuratized 501.

Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Leif

Thanks guys. I use 'em all but not enough. My favorite is that 501 red jigmaster. That one has the stainless bridge sleeve, accurate 5:1 gears and the smoothie drags. That one went together perfect. I love building these and love fishing them.

Here's a couple more. My other favorite..... Penn squidder conversion. Shown next to a Jvariancr 4/0 Penn.

Can't wait for the double dogs.

Leif
Cod is King

alantani

leif, are the bridge plate and post made of stainless steel?  if so, did you make them?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

Leif

Quote from: alantani on February 09, 2014, 11:02:26 PM
leif, are the bridge plate and post made of stainless steel?  if so, did you make them?

That's the bridge Alan/Pro Challenger is  making that's not out yet. I am pretty sure it is stainless. He said it would be a month or two. The photo is from previous  post . My reel only has your stainless bridge sleeve, stainless yoke and accurate gears. I see I stated "stainless bridge" but I only have a stainless sleeve....I corrected post..

Leif
Cod is King