Too big??

Started by Topshot, February 09, 2014, 05:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topshot

I need a new handle for my 146 so I thought I'd give this one a shot. Does it look out of place??
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

Chris Gatorfan

Perfect fit... ;D No overkill there at all... ::)
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

SacFly

All your missing is a nice plinth.   ;)

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Chris Gatorfan

Quote from: SacFly on February 09, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
All your missing is a nice plinth.   ;)

And one of those itty bitty 18" super ultra light rods like they have at Walmart
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

alantani

maybe a little.......   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Dude, I don't know whats in that bowl, but you really need to wash it and put that mustard in the fridge. :D
Life is Good!

Nuvole

Looks like coffee bean grinder to me :P

DaBigOno

Time for rock cod fishing!?!?

I think the handle goes great with that nice spool
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Topshot

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 09, 2014, 07:15:49 AM
Dude, I don't know whats in that bowl, but you really need to wash it and put that mustard in the fridge. :D
That mustard bottle has actually been empty for like a month lol. I don't know why I haven't thrown it away. I was trying to think of what I could do with it. And I figured it out! Throw it in the trash lol.  ;)
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

wallacewt

:D very inventive
a 2 handed
now everyone will want
cheers

wascallywabit

When you're not fishing, it can double as a trailer winch.

Chris Gatorfan

Everyone knows that is his setup for a trip to Columbia so he can Grind some coffee while he is fishing. Killing 2 birds with one stone...or should I say killing 2 birds with one Penn,
Wilson's Reel Upgrades.

Makule

That kinda looks like a 3-piece spool to me.  If that's the case, with a handle that long, you'd be tempted to just winch the fish in.  Hang on to a big one, winch it in on a 3-piece spool, and say aloha to your spool.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Topshot

I'm not really gonna keep that handle on there. Just messing around
Michael Baughman