New member here

Started by f15h1n6, March 18, 2014, 02:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f15h1n6

Greetings from CT. Im BJ and have read a lot of reviews about Alan and his glorious talent in reel repair. Finally came across his webpage so just signing up to enjoying the hobby of fixing my own reels if I can. Just started learning so Im off to fresh start. Have lots to learn as times go by. Hope to meet some of you along the way. Cheers!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

DaBigOno

Aloha!      Welcome BJ
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

f15h1n6

Hey there Folks! Any advice or favorite parts of the website I should know about?

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

welcome to the "neighborhood"...as to favorites i just have so many and i'm sure you will too after spending some time on this board. :)

Aiala

Greetings from SoCal.   8)

~A~
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!  :D

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

Bryan Young

Aloha BJ.  Welcome to the site of reel-heads
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

2 G,s

fsrmn

Welcome from S.W. Florida. I just recently joined myself and have already used a Penn repair tutorial to disassemble, lube and check the drag washers on my recent 113 senator purchase. The members are friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help.
Not all fishing is done with rod and reel.

f15h1n6

Hello to the rest of you. Same as you, I looked online on how to disassemble a reel which led to this forum and was able to successfully repair my reel thanks to the wonderful picture manuals in threads. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to join. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm sure some of us are waiting for summer and using the time to maintain and make these last minute repairs   ;D

Bill B

Welcome from the Sacramento Delta
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

harryk3616

welcome, from L I  NY    i can't tell you how many times a day i check this site for info and comraderie

Shark Hunter

Me too Harry! ;D All my Comrades are here! ;)
Life is Good!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton