Fishing off the rocks help

Started by Brute347, March 25, 2014, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute347

Lol Mel b- I'm enjoying the shopping for the gear- I gotta confess lol. If you guys are thinking of a level wind bait casting reel the lexa 300 high speed is awesome! The daiwa lever drag 20's are incredible too! I'm having so much fun with those- I'm sorting out the rods too so far the teramars feel great- I got a 7'6" 15-30 on its way- they screwed up shipping shoulda had it since last week :/

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Brute347 on April 01, 2014, 06:32:26 PM
...lexa 300 high speed is awesome!...

i think it's good buy because i haven't yet read negative comments about this reel. also check this out;

http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=10148.30    PAGE 3 LAST POST

Brute347

That gave me a head ache lol
I read lexa 300 than a bunch of #s and letters lol

I really liked it. I didn't get to use the teramar 20-40 with my new saltist lever drag hyper speed cause my friend got really tired so we went home- I was all ready and geared up for night fishing but she just couldn't do it. She bought me lunch at a Thai restaurant down the street do I forgave her for shortening my fishing trip lol

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Brute347 on April 01, 2014, 09:35:03 PM
...cause my friend got really tired... but she just couldn't do it.

she has to go to the gym or fish more. i recommend the latter because it's cheaper for her...

Quote from: Brute347 on April 01, 2014, 09:35:03 PM
...She bought me lunch at a Thai restaurant...

reason why you have to go fishing with her more often...

:) ;) ;D

Brute347

Lol, yeah she's coming this Saturday

Brute347

My new addition, seems good?

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

one day i'll find out your name. for the meantime i'll call you Brute... ;D ;D ;D

bought my plane tickets today and will be home(USofA) the 28th of this month and i'm planning to do a 3/4 day fishing on the M/V San Diego. i think i really need to do this a few times, to have on the boat experience/practice, before the Ohana trip. maybe i can interest you in this trip. wanna fish on the M/V San Diego? let me know... :)

Brute347

What's the m/v San Diego- and if it doesn't conflict with work- sure!

My name is Benjamin btw

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Brute347

You scared me with that one- that's way above my pay grade lol

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Brute347

So I bought about every artificial lure gulp makes for saltwater but I'm stuck at the doctors damnit!

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Quote from: Brute347 on April 05, 2014, 07:02:27 PM
...but I'm stuck at the doctors damnit!

even worst the doctor is stuck with you... ;D ;D ;D

Brute347

Ugh, I caught nothing!

Got one halibut bite and right before I could get him up on the rocks he decided to let go, lol

Bryan Young

Quote from: Brute347 on April 07, 2014, 03:07:20 PMGot one halibut bite and right before I could get him up on the rocks he decided to let go, lol

That must have been exciting.

I tell you, the sand worms in Camo is the best. 
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D