Started by Brute347, March 25, 2014, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brute347

And another little 1!

maxpowers

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Ron Jones

COOL BEANS!!
Man I'd sit and catch those all day. Great fun and great eating.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Brute347

Got quite a few fish. Cutting them into 2 inch pieces did the trick on the worms

I guess there wasn't anything big around to catch. I met a guy using shrimp and mackerel and when I ised shrimp I kept getting hits like crazy

Brute347

What is this

maxpowers

nice sculpin (scorpion fish) and nice blacksmith perch.

for the calico bass, size limit is 14 in minimum
for the sculpin it is 10 in
no size limit on the blacksmith perch

Ron Jones

It's been so long since I've seen s blacksmith that I forgot all about them!
Glad you had fun.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

LTM

Brute,

Where are you fishing at?  I seem to recall those rocks behind you and that fish your holding!  PM me and I'll give you a call (im in LA).

Leo

Brute347

Hey,

Yeah I had tons of fun. Thanks everyone for your advice and suggestions, it helped a lot.

I have a few more fish to put up for you guys to see, I didn't find these fish in the booklet, the scorpion fish stung me lol that was fun

I was at redondo beach on their longest jetty by the dock. It took like 30 minutes to walk to the end, I was wearing sandals lol

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Benjamin, only missing is free dinner at an asian restaurant huh?  ;D ;D ;D

Brute347

Haha, there's going to be lunch and Movie today lol
She went to Mexico Friday and sat

Dr. Jekyll - AKA MeL B

Benjamin,

i'll be in Los Angeles, God willing, the 28th of this month. if you don't have any plans the 1st wknd of May maybe we can do off my rocks, oops i mean off the rocks fishing. i will be in touch, till then enjoy the movie and lunch but most of all enjoy the company... :)

maxpowers

Quote from: noyb72 on April 13, 2014, 06:22:12 AM
It's been so long since I've seen s blacksmith that I forgot all about them!
Glad you had fun.
Ron

ron, 

when you are coming for your ohana trip if you are here a few days early, you should definitely fish mission bay and such.  if you have transportation you should fish the military beach at the seal beach armory.  i have fished the other side of the fence and looked longingly at that beach as it could hold some monster halibuts.  i know i caught a few on this side of the fence.

Ron Jones

I've fished Seal beach and love it, but I'm planning on fishing the ASW base mostly. Almost no one fishes there, in June the bight should be so hot that you can catch a fish with anything. Even the bonefish come around from time to time.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"