Started by Chandler, April 08, 2014, 04:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chandler

Hello Alan and everyone,

I am from Taiwan,
Learn a lot from this site. :)
Thank you Guys

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

MFB

No man can lose what he never had.
                                                   Isaac Walton

Bryan Young

Nihau Chandler.

Where in Taiwan are you from?  I used to travel to Taiwan quite a bit from Taipei (Peitou) though Taichung to Kaohsiung to Tainan area.  I even spend a week in the hospital in Tainan...now that was an experience.

I would go to a fishing store near Peitou in Taipei and find my nice, light, interline and telescoping (4M and 5M) surf rods that I still use in Hawaii.

Welcome. 

Bryan

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Mandelstam

Welcome! Good to have you!
"Fish," he said softly, aloud, "I'll stay with you until I am dead." - Santiago, Old Man And the Sea

DaBigOno

Aloha!     Welcome Chandler
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

Chandler

To Bryan

HA~ you speak Chinese?
I am from Taipei~
It's great to hear that you come to Taiwan before.
My brother love fishing too.He is crazy for all fishing stuffs.
He also repaired and maintain reels by himself.
Thank you guys for sharing your tips and experience.

fish on!!

Chandler

Bryan Young

Chandler, I don't speak a sentence of Chinese.  Okay, maybe some Cantonese...chasiu bao, shumai, haugau,...  ;D
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Dominick

Quote from: Bryan Young on April 08, 2014, 06:54:55 PM
Chandler, I don't speak a sentence of Chinese.  Okay, maybe some Cantonese...chasiu bao, shumai, haugau,...  ;D

Welcome Chandler.  Bryan that is dim sum funny.   :D ;D :D ;D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Keta

English is my second language and I struggle with it, I am fluent in my native tongue....frontier gibberish.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

harryk3616

welcome chandler        you will enjoy your stay here, you will converse with very knowledged members and will jump at the chance to help you with any question you may have.

Chandler