New handle arms

Started by Three se7ens, May 09, 2014, 02:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

I'm glad you got it worked out. Let's see some fish now :)

Three se7ens

New handles are in!  I have them available for purchase in sizes for the 112/jigmaster, 113h, 114/115, and 116+.  $16 each for the 112/jigmaster and 113H sizes, and $18 each for the 114/115 and 116+ sizes. 

Picture shows corresponding handles mounted on my 113H and 115.

Click to purchase

garking84

Sweet handles Just placed my order.. 

erikpowell

Schweet !! Nice Adam... I'm back stateside in a couple weeks, I'll send you an order.
Gorgeous design man.

Alto Mare

Those are sweet!
If you take a closer look by the hole, even the handles are saying wow! ;D.
Thanks for making those for us Adam...very nice.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

wallacewt

broadway

Nice job on those Adam!
Can you clarify and put H's where they need to go... or is it just understood that they'll fit all of them.
I see that smile in the handles ;)
Thanks Adam,
Dom

Three se7ens

Quote from: broadway on October 09, 2014, 10:57:21 PM
Nice job on those Adam!
Can you clarify and put H's where they need to go... or is it just understood that they'll fit all of them.
I see that smile in the handles ;)
Thanks Adam,
Dom

Im still trying to get my head around all the different reels and gear sleeves, so maybe Sal or someone can chime in with any corrections r to fill in the gaps.

I posted a drawing with the dimensions for the gear sleeve on the handles, so if there is any question you can refer to that and measure your reels gear sleeve.

The smallest size fits the 98-60 and 98-505 gear sleeves, and possibly the 98-155 gear sleeve.  Reels are 111, 112, 112H, 113, jigmaster, and possibly squidders.

Next size is the 113H size, which uses the 98-320 gear sleeve.

Next size up is 114H/115, which uses the 98-114 gear sleeve.  Should also fit the 114, but Im not completely sure.

Last is the 116+, will fit all of the senators 10/0 and up.

If anyone bends any of these handles in use, Ill replace it at no cost, and tweak the design for more strength.  I cant reliably get .135" thick stock for the smaller handles without adding significantly to the cost, so the 112/jigmaster and 113H handles will usually be .120" thick.  The larger handles are .188" thick, and strength shouldnt be an issue there.

I still have a few 114H/115 handles in stock, and one more 113H handle left from this batch. 

Alto Mare

Beautiful handle Adam.

I really like the look, where it meats the shaft it's spot on and it feels just right, the length of the handle is perfect. Thanks for adding the second hole for the set screw, you could really snug it up now.
Great job!
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Shark Hunter

x2! ;)
I need to get the Shark Handles on my 12 and 14/0. I also bought some of those like you are showing for the bigger reels too.
Adam hit this one out of the park! ;D
I won't mistake which reels have the stainless sleeve anymore. ;)
Life is Good!

fIsHsTiiCkS

Amazing work! My order is in :))

Three se7ens

112H/jigmaster and 113H sized handles are back in stock.  These sizes are now 0.135" thick, and all handle arms and drag stars will have a smoother, more polished finish.  Ill post up a pic showing the new finish tomorrow, they still need a few more hours in the tumbler. 

Im also working on a counterbalanced handle, and I hope to have a prototype in the next week.

I normally ship within a day or two, but any orders placed between now and sunday will ship out on monday of next week. 

Shark Hunter

Can't wait too see them Adam. ;D
Life is Good!