Custom insert for the 113H

Started by Alto Mare, January 16, 2015, 09:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topshot

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 20, 2015, 03:46:09 PM
You know you would buy one. :D One step at a time. We are getting there. Slowly but Surely. ;)
Oh in heart beat without a doubt!!!
Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after.
Michael Baughman

sundaytrucka

Do you accept Paypal through your website, or Credit Card processing only? I tried to mock process an order on your website to find out the process, but when I picked an item, went to my cart and hit checkout it said there was no item in my cart.

You should have gone for a run of 40-50...I know beggars cannot be choosers, but with a run of 10 I am afraid I might miss out. Not using the 113HN til halibut season and next summer, so there is time.

Great product, hope I can get my hands on a set.

-Scott
I don't know how to do everything, but I know how to get everything done.

Three se7ens

Quote from: sundaytrucka on January 20, 2015, 04:26:20 PM
Do you accept Paypal through your website, or Credit Card processing only? I tried to mock process an order on your website to find out the process, but when I picked an item, went to my cart and hit checkout it said there was no item in my cart.

You should have gone for a run of 40-50...I know beggars cannot be choosers, but with a run of 10 I am afraid I might miss out. Not using the 113HN til halibut season and next summer, so there is time.

Great product, hope I can get my hands on a set.

-Scott

I accept paypal through my website, and there is an option for manual payment.  That option is for people who have made prior arrangements to pay with a check or money order.

If a part is not in stock, it cannot be ordered through my site.  I do not want to deal with taking orders for items I do not have in hand, its a recipe for unhappy customers.  I normally have parts 1 week after I order them from the cutter, but I ran into an issue last year where it took me 2 months to get an order.

I will continually produce these, and make every effort to keep at least a few sets in stock at all times.  Dont worry about availability, I can have as many or as few sets made, and have them in a short period.

broadway

I think what Adam has come up with is gonna be a good thing for you guys who need 50 lbs of drag out of a 113/114, but who's gonna cut your CF washers when the first set is shot? I like the idea of the hex insert (but I don't own one) because anyone can cut them or the round because we already know where to find those. Adam, will you be selling those fancy CF washers separately?
All the best,
Dom

BMITCH

This is an excellent question Dom. I'm fairly talented with the exacto knife, but this cf config. Would be way above my talents.
luck is the residue of design.

Three se7ens

Quote from: broadway on January 20, 2015, 05:21:29 PM
I think what Adam has come up with is gonna be a good thing for you guys who need 50 lbs of drag out of a 113/114, but who's gonna cut your CF washers when the first set is shot? I like the idea of the hex insert (but I don't own one) because anyone can cut them or the round because we already know where to find those. Adam, will you be selling those fancy CF washers separately?
All the best,
Dom

Sure.  For the 113H, $2.50 each, or a set of 5 for $11.  For the 114H, $3 each, or a set of 7 for $18.

The metal washers should last forever, but if replacements are needed, I will make them available too.

BMITCH

Thanks for all this Adam. Can't wait to get them on order.
Bob

broadway

That's great, Adam!
Thanks for providing this upgrade for our strongest members ;D
Dom

Shark Hunter

Adam is my new Hero! This is ground breaking! ;D
I Love it when we tip the scales here on something that has never been done before!
I am going to have to invest in a new fighting belt now!
Life is Good!

BMITCH

Now I'm not so envious of my buddy's Baja. This is a CLOSE second with this insert!

Alto Mare

Quote from: Shark Hunter on January 21, 2015, 12:38:27 AM
I Love it when we tip the scales here on something that has never been done before!
Yes, we're very lucky for having Adam here with us, he's been spoiling us. But lets not forget  Robert Janssen, he's the one that started it all.
It's all easy now, but if it wasn't for Robert Janssen, we wouldn't have had those today.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

scottj

Quote from: BMITCH on January 21, 2015, 01:23:27 AM
Now I'm not so envious of my buddy's Baja. This is a CLOSE second with this insert!
lol can't wait to use both bob.

gstours

These inserts are waaay nice.  and if you can buy slap in cf washers these are goinna revolutionize a lot of penn folks.  they are now made for the masses.  thats a good thing .......great that someone would step up to the plate as the need seemed to be there.......it was a do it yourself type thing for a long time with a few folks saying "what if".......these kits should sell like hotcakes.  kudos to everyone involved!
   Now if we could just fill the boat with ninety nine cent gas, I,ll bring the bait.    Fish on!

crackerman

I know a guy that has a nice plate!

If these come out for 12/0, i am so in!

Robert Janssen

Quote from: Alto Mare on January 21, 2015, 01:26:07 AM
Yes, we're very lucky for having Adam here with us, he's been spoiling us. But lets not forget  Robert Janssen, he's the one that started it all.
It's all easy now, but if it wasn't for Robert Janssen, we wouldn't have had those today.

Thanks, Mr Mare. Thanks for remembering; I appreciate it. The internet be what it may, great in many instances-- but it also sometimes has a surprisingly short memory. You don't. ;-)