Custom insert for the 113H

Started by Alto Mare, January 16, 2015, 09:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

BMITCH

Adam, thanks for bring these to the table. Nice upgrade!! I'm wanting 3sets of each for the 113h and the 114h when they become available. How is best to order from you. Your online store?? PM you?? I'm not in any horrible rush. So if others are needing them right now that's ok. I won't be fishing these reels for a couple of months yet, but would like to start on the service.
Thanks,
Bob
luck is the residue of design.

Three se7ens

This batch I'm selling only through the forum, but once I get the next order in, I'll put them up on my site.

One set left from this batch, pm me for payment details.

BMITCH

Three se7ens

Thanks everyone, Ill be shipping most of the orders tomorrow. 

Ill have another batch in about 2 weeks, and hopefully Ill have the 114H ones then as well.

BMITCH

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

ChileRelleno

Quote from: Three se7ens on February 23, 2015, 11:59:50 PM
...Ill have the 114H ones then as well.
I'd like a set for the 114H too please, thank you.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

borchcl

I would like a set for 114H, please.
Thank you
Charlie

crackerman

Man, if i hadnt just bought a set of bryans 7 disk drags for the 113, i would be all over this.

When is the larger senator versions getting released? If we can get a frame made, with the new stainless bits, we will be missing a smooth high capacity drag setup!

ChileRelleno

Quote from: crackerman on February 28, 2015, 03:46:08 PM
Man, if i hadnt just bought a set of bryans 7 disk drags for the 113, i would be all over this.

When is the larger senator versions getting released? If we can get a frame made, with the new stainless bits, we will be missing a smooth high capacity drag setup!
One big shark and you could need a new drag stack.
Buy these goodies while they're available, if ya snooze ya lose.
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Three se7ens

Sal will be getting a 114H kit to test next week, and they will be available shortly thereafter.  I have done a little bit of testing in my 9/0, but stopped at 32 lbs since I still have brass gears.  It was very smooth, and very strong.  Im guessing 50 lbs or more for the max. 

I will have more 113H kits in another week or two.

Ill be testing the daiwa 600h kit as soon as I get my reel back together, and Im working on an insert for the big senators.

BMITCH

Adam, I know this is an early question but....when do you think the replacement washer sets will be available for these drop ins? Reason being that if this insert has a short run life due to lack of intrest or other unforeseen factors I would feel really good at having a couple sets of spare washers (both CF and metal) ready to drop in. I know I'm putting the cart before the hoarse I but just trying to hedge my bets.
Thanks
Bob

Three se7ens

Quote from: BMITCH on February 28, 2015, 04:42:54 PM
Adam, I know this is an early question but....when do you think the replacement washer sets will be available for these drop ins? Reason being that if this insert has a short run life due to lack of intrest or other unforeseen factors I would feel really good at having a couple sets of spare washers (both CF and metal) ready to drop in. I know I'm putting the cart before the hoarse I but just trying to hedge my bets.
Thanks
Bob

In the next couple of batches I will have extra washers cut for those that want them. 

That being said, parts will be available as long as Im here.  Im not required to have a minimum order, and small orders dont my cost from the cutter.  They maintain drawings and cad programs on everything they cut for many years, and I keep backups of all my parts as well.