Displays, Cabinets, Plinths & Such

Started by Tightlines667, July 08, 2015, 07:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

This was an el-cheapo Craigslist buy. Wish i could say the reels came with it.
Dang sideways. If you open the pic it it turns right side up

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

foakes

The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tightlines667

Quote from: 1badf350 on December 14, 2017, 09:23:06 PM
This was an el-cheapo Craigslist buy. Wish i could say the reels came with it.
Dang sideways. If you open the pic it it turns right side up

Sweet!

I am a bit jealous.

That makes a reel nice display for those Senators.

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Alto Mare

Nice display cabinet and reels, I straightened it up, didn't want those babies to fall out.
You have a nice collection Chris, thanks for sharing.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

1badf350

Cool thanks Sal!
Hey by the way, anybody see whats in the shark jaws? LOL
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Alto Mare

:D...had to look twice, I thought you meant someone's hand that wasn't so lucky :)
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

thorhammer

Penn Chronology

Great Senator display. Looks like you have all the sizes there.

1badf350

All sizes accounted for.
I have no first gen senators other than the first year.

But this cabinet is temporary. Im super anal, borderline OCD about things matching. So eventually I will need to get matching cabinets. Plus I like what some of you have done with old driftwood and such. You've given me some great ideas!
-Chris

STRIPER LOU

Beautiful group of Senators!

..........Lou

Dominick

Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

thorhammer

Dom, photobucket ate your cabinet pics...or maybe it was the dingo....but please repost.

broadway

John,
    I just sent Daron a few photos to post for me... I'm a computer doofus. Hope you enjoy the photos.
Thanks Big D!
Dom

thorhammer

Hope you are well brother! I'm on travel lockdown with budget and don't get to the Apple like I used to, but let's catch up next time i get to Manhattan!