The Dom Display! :o
Life is Good!

Shark Hunter

Kingfisher and Shultz reels. ;)
Life is Good!

Penn Chronology

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

coastal_dan

Simply awesome Dom.  It has grown quite a bit! 

A couple quick questions...

What is the third larger Kingfisher?  I was under the impression there were only two models  ???

What is the Purdy little blue spool for?  Almost looks the size of a 109.
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

broadway

Thanks for the comments guys... I'm pretty proud of how it's turning out.  It has definitely grown, and my wife loves it. ::)
Dan,  The blue spool has the slightest of spreads in it, but it is a 109 spool... just a bit bluer than most.
King fisher reels come in many different varieties... Sea Ford's, Sea hawks, LB's, I believe even an oceanside has been unearthed!
The 3rd King fisher is a 250 yd Sea Ford.  The second one is the only 300 yd King Fisher I have that's a 300 yd'er and it's a Bridge City.
Thanks
Dom
PS- Notice the first gen Senator set. Where the lit up "Penn" is are the first year 1/0-3/0 then skip one rung of Coronados and Baysides and you'll find 4/0-16/0 in first gen form.  All are 100% functional, era correct, and have been gone through with a fine tooth comb. ;)

1badf350

Dom in that last photo. What reel is that with the red handle? I actually have one of those that came in a lot of vintage handles I got a few months ago. I always wondered what reel it belonged to.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

STRIPER LOU

Simply put, MAGNIFICENT!!!!! ;)

..........Lou

broadway

F350, The LB King fisher with the red handle is a Duvall's (believe it was a sporting goods store) handle "home of the red knob" ... It says duavall's on a faded sticker on the non handle side.
Thanks Lou!
Dom

Maxed Out

Dom, you should have your own section here on the forum. You have an amazing display for some of the nicest pre war specimens known to exist under one roof. I know there's a lot more than what is pictured.....and let me add I never get tired of looking at the reels and that amazing custom display cabinet they live in.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

broadway

Thanks Ted... I've learned a ton from a bunch of you guys that has made all this possible.  My buddy Steve sure made me the most special piece of Penn furniture a Penn lover could have in his home.  In other words, it may be my money and my time but it wouldn't be possible without some good pals. 
Dom

mo65

Wow Dom...I'm floored! What an impressive collection. The drawer full of parts is awesome too! Congrats brother! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

oc1

Well, that sort of raises the bar; doesn't it.  Very, very nice.
-steve

coastal_dan

I really like the illuminated stained glass, nice touch.  Yes, I've come back to these pictures a few times today to look at them, haha!
Dan from Philadelphia...

Where Land Ends Life Begins...

Bill B

Dom, I showed your display to my wife and she said, "Thats pretty.....he has more reels than you do"....Well of course I asked if I could buy more to catch up  :P   and she just gave me that "look"......anyway.....Great collection and display brother....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!