Penn Reels - just as you find them

Started by Superhook, October 30, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tennesseeman and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Donnyboat

My lucky Day yesterday, on the local trade sight, I picked up a Senator 9/0 & rod, for AU $50.00, also I brought a new with box, Jig Master 500L from Hank Foilet for AU$70.00, that arrived yesterday, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Crow

Sound like you did good, Don !     Especially on that 9/0 !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

milne

Wow, great buys Don
$50 on a 9/0 is brilliant, that's my next project....

Col

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Sharkb8

Yes well done Don sounds good.

Kim

How about some pictures.

Donnyboat

Thanks Kim, I would love to send picture, but I have a windows 10 program on the computer, Decker & some of the other members have sent me lots of info on posting pics, but my computer just wont follow the prom so to speak, the reel arrivered today, it turns very freely, has a lot of virtgus & patarna on it, should come up okay, but not a shelfy, would be okay to fish with, the bloke also sent a 80Lbs full roller rod with it, know extra charge, yee Ha, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

1badf350

Im thrilled to have gotten this one. One of the finest early Senators Ive ever seen and with the rare log handle! For the low price of $68 shipped
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

1badf350

Few more pics
-Chris

wailua boy

What's a beauty!

Maxed Out

That's a beauty

The log knob is made from Lignum Vitae......rosewood came later
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

1badf350

Quote from: Maxed Out on November 01, 2019, 11:36:51 PM

That's a beauty

The log knob is made from Lignum Vitae......rosewood came later
Thanks Ted I will make an edit.
-Chris

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Sharkb8

Donnyboat

Beautiful Chris, lucky man, cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat