Aluminum Jig Master side plate sets

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 05, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishforfun

Knurled cups for mine, PM sent, thanks.

rjones

I would like a silver set with the knurled knob.  Thanks in advance for what I am sure is an awesome product.
Rob

Rancanfish

Yikes!  I was first in the second group of guys saying they wanted plates,  but  I'm bumped completely off the list?

I demand a recount!   ;D
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Cortez_Conversions

I think you are the first reply on this thread.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

broadway

Rancanfish

Tom, if you didn't produce such amazing products I wouldn't be afraid to miss out.   ;D

Nothing but love brother.

p-deverett

Tom, I'd like a red set if there any left.

Peter

Cortez_Conversions

Hello all,
I've got the goods!
I need to hear from the following people because either I lost their details or they didn't provide any details as to color and what kind of bearing cup desired.

bsfchen
twotone
frank
doug
bluefish69
sluggo
robjob
anglingarchitect

I'm going to start PMing everyone with with their orders to make sure I got it right. Please don't send any PayPal until you hear from me. In the mean time, here's some pics!!

Thanks for your patience!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Rancanfish

swill88

broadway

What can I say, Sexy!!!
Awesome job, Tom! ...and I'm glad I went with the green cause my wife is gonna flip when she gets this!
Thanks and PM me so I can buck up👍
Dom

RowdyW

Tom, if you have a extra set in green I would like a set with knurled knob.    RUDY

Cortez_Conversions

Right now I have to say the Silver is sold out! I have to reserve the rest until I hear back from a few people mentioned above. Black, Red, and Green are still available.

Rancanfish

Tom, is the black more of a gunmetal color as it appears in the pics?

twotone

Nice! 2 Black with 2 knurls, 1 Sliver with regular bearing cup.
twotone