Aluminum Jig Master side plate sets

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 05, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

I'm not going to be taking lists for orders anymore. Hopefully you will be able to order directly from our website soon.
Trying to manage the last 113h release was tough. Two styles and five colors was too much.
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

STRIPER LOU

Tom, that's totally understandable! Thanks for making all of the Cortez Creations available to us. The quality is impeccable!
Regards,  ..  Lou

Alto Mare

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on July 15, 2016, 01:21:18 PM

I'm not going to be taking lists for orders anymore. Hopefully you will be able to order directly from our website soon.
Trying to manage the last 113h release was tough. Two styles and five colors was too much.
Yup! I could see how that could get out of hand...good call Tom!
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Rancanfish

I hate it when I get a man and wife that want to discuss the same job separately.   ;D

Never mind 100 guys making five different choices by post, email and pm.

You are making a wise decision.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

David Hall

Awesome I often thought it was might brave of you to sort through 15-25 pages of posts of orders, and changed orders for 100 of us?
Placing orders from your site should give you back your evenings and weekends for important things.
Like maybe.
A Squidder magnum project?

Yogi_fish808

Since getting Tom's green plates I've had it assembled in various forms and wasn't sold on how I wanted it, even considered letting it go to a friend who really liked the green. Found that graphite "ultimate jigmaster" spool for $35 the other week and I think it was the last piece of the puzzle needed for this special build. The usual newell aluminum 500 spool is great but this one spins considerably better, can't wait to launch some lead and bait with this little baby now! Thank you Tom for making this awesome plates available to us and all the other guys making top notch custom parts.

Aloha,
Kyle

Part's list:
Cortez Customs Jigmaster plates
P20 frame
Newell graphite 500 spool
SS Jack/Yoke
SS gear-sleeve
Newell 5:1 SS gears
Adam's SS star
Power handle

twotone

Good luck with the green. Nice reel!
twotone

Cortez_Conversions

Our newest run of Jig Master plates are available via cortezconversions.com shortly! Silver, Ice Blue, Red, and Green.
I hope you all like them!
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Maxed Out

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on August 20, 2016, 01:11:54 AM
Our newest run of Jig Master plates are available via cortezconversions.com shortly! Silver, Ice Blue, Red, and Green.
Tom

I have been patiently waiting for them to pop up on your website. Thanks for the update Tom

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

thorhammer

Quote from: Maxed Out on August 20, 2016, 02:44:24 AM
Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on August 20, 2016, 01:11:54 AM
Tom

I have been patiently waiting for them to pop up on your website. Thanks for the update Tom

Ted

yup. :)

Maxed Out

It's Official.......The latest batch of cortez jigmaster plates are now available on Toms website. Ordered mine this morning......thanks a million Tom !!

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Yogi_fish808

Did a little bit of mix and matching with Tom's sideplates and put together a "Rasta" color-themed 500 jig, appropriate for here in Hawaii. Couldn't be happier with all the possibilities for different combinations of upgraded parts that we have available. Super stoked!

Aloha,
Kyle

pjstevko

Quote from: Yogi_fish808 on October 04, 2016, 11:31:01 AM
Did a little bit of mix and matching with Tom's sideplates and put together a "Rasta" color-themed 500 jig, appropriate for here in Hawaii. Couldn't be happier with all the possibilities for different combinations of upgraded parts that we have available. Super stoked!

Aloha,
Kyle

Right on mon!!! Rasta be fishin!!!!

erikpowell

Yogi_fish808

You guys are probably sick seeing this reel already but I need to do an update. Ted(Maxedout) noticed that the gold accuframe I had was a little worse for wear especially near the foot/base  and sent me the mintiest one I've ever seen as a gift. I really appreciate the generosity and will pay it forward one day to another member of the AT family. Ted also sent a jar of his Jalapeno albacore that I can't wait to make into some spicy tuna sandwiches.