Aluminum Jig Master side plate sets

Started by Cortez_Conversions, December 05, 2015, 08:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortez_Conversions

I received a letter today from St Charles, Mo. The envelope was empty. So any one know who this is?  ???
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

steelhead_killer

Man I sure hope I am not too far down the list to get a set!  :-\
><)))">

swill88

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on December 19, 2015, 12:05:23 AM
I received a letter today from St Charles, Mo. The envelope was empty. So any one know who this is?  ???

the check is not in the mail!

Alto Mare

Simply amazing....

Than you Tom.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Hi Sal --

What color frames are you going with?

Matching or contrasting?

What handles?

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Alto Mare

All matching Fred. Handles would be from Adam, knob probably silver aluminum, not concerned about matching those.
By the way, I tried to fool you guys with that green spool here is the real pic ;D

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Yeah, Sal --

Figured right away it was either painted with green latex and a house brush -- or photo-shopped.

(None of your spools would ever look that rough).

But I figured to let you have your fun -- until someone else asked you about it.

But you are an honest man.

Red Ryder, Silver Bullet, and Green Hornet.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Maxed Out

Nice try Sal, your attempt at the green spool had me laughing so hard I gotta clean the spray off my computer screen. :D

Did you notice the red spool will have more line capacity with the slightly different arbor ??
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Alto Mare

:D :D, you know, that silver is not Penn, but works perfectly.

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 19, 2015, 07:55:47 PM
Sal: Could you do a pictorial assembly of the Cotez Conversion?
I don't see why not Joe, I always do. This one will take a while though, I don't have all needed parts.

Maxed Out

Quote from: Alto Mare on December 19, 2015, 08:06:27 PM
:D :D, you know, that silver is not Penn, but works perfectly.

Quote from: Reel 224 on December 19, 2015, 07:55:47 PM
Sal: Could you do a pictorial assembly of the Cotez Conversion?
I don't see why not Joe, I always do. This one will take a while though, I don't have all needed parts.

Say What ?? all you need is a donor jigmaster. Show us how a standard jigmaster converts over, then when you get all Alan C's internal parts you can update the tutorial. Aren't you itching to build one anyways ?? C'mon Sal, it'll take you about 10 minutes and a glass of vino  ;) ;)
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

RowdyW

Alto Mare

Quote from: RowdyW on December 19, 2015, 10:15:11 PM
I second that emotion!  ;D
Rudy, most are getting tired watching the same guys screw up these reels, step up to the plate, it would be nice seeing you or Ted do one ;)

RowdyW

Sal, I don't have my plates yet, no camera, & wouldn't know how to post it if I did.  :-\  I have the vino though.

Alto Mare

Quote from: RowdyW on December 19, 2015, 10:34:21 PM
Sal, I don't have my plates yet, no camera, & wouldn't know how to post it if I did.  :-\  I have the vino though.
I'll come over and tape you. :)

RowdyW