Daiwa Saltist LD35 2-Speed Video Tutorial

Started by ReelSpeed, February 11, 2011, 06:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReelSpeed

Here is another video tutorial on a Daiwa Saltist LD35 reel.  Thanks Ray for dropping the reel off!  Again, I am working on getting better on the video side of things.. still get tongue tied and forget part names while I am thinking about the next step.  Anyway, hopefully this is helpful and I will continue to work on getting better.  I would appreciate any feedback!

I will include the links in this post, but I should be able to embed the videos in the next post.

Here is a schematic to the 20&30 series... should be close: http://www.daiwa.com/PartsDiagram/PartsDiagram/STTLD20-2SPD-LD30-2SPD.pdf

Aaron
ReelSpeed

Part 1 of 4

Part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Part 4 of 4
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ReelSpeed

Thanks for letting me embed the videos alan!
Reelspeed Reel Service & Repair
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
(562) 261-5190

Roger

That is really cool. Takes time and patience. One of I've got plenty of and the other is in short supply.
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Bob T.

Do you leave the bearing shields off? Have you ever used molykote dry spray lubricant? Thanks.

Donnyboat

Don, or donnyboat