Kalbarri ( again )

Started by Antho, April 05, 2016, 12:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antho

Well back up in Kalbarri again but with the family, not mates and a boat. Haven't caught any fish keepers but cleaning up in the mud crabs! Biggest was 180mm across the shell😃 Hag 6 so far, first one went into crab linguine, 5 more tonight went into Tai style chilli mud crabs😍😍
Born to fish, forced to work😏

STRIPER LOU

Yum! I could eat that for breakfast.
..........Lou

DaBigOno

Looks delishous !!   What time should we come over?
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka Aina i ka Pono

anglingarchitect

Love crabs, that looks good.

Antho

Home now, had a great trip. Met a guy down at the jetty a couple nights ago . Him and his buddy have been up here fishing for a week and got nothing! ( I know what that's like😏) told him about our fishing trip a couple weeks ago, showed him the pics and told him I'd take them to the same spot...........for a place on the boat😁He agreed😃So, dragged my arse outa bed early yesterday and got my stuff together and walked down to the boat ramp. Lo and behold they rocked up at the agreed upon time and we headed out. Took them to our spots, found good ground and we fished all day😊 They caught nothing😂😂😂I got these two😁

First ever Baldie and a massive Red Throat Emperor😃 I'm not a total bastard though, i took my own bait and dropped him $50 for fuel😊He can use that as a deposit to replace the $1000 rod and reel combo a shark pulled out of his hands and overboard😖Bloody sharks😡😡And I still didn't get my two thirds of a pinky back😂😂 I also got a little Tiger Shark., another new species for me and ended up getting 16 mud crabs all up! Spent 3 hours this evening picking meat out of them and the wife is going to make crab spring rolls😍😍 Oh, and got my first ever Mulloway all of 6 inches long😂😂
Born to fish, forced to work😏

Tightlines667

That is the cutest little Tiger Shark I think I have ever laid eyes on.  They have such brillant colors as youngsters.  Looks like he has to grow into that head of his still. 

Sounds like a fun trip.

Thanks for sharing!
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

anglingarchitect

Last little one looks like a silver trout here on the gulf coast. Seen lots of big tigers but none that small before. He musta just been born.